didn't see it posted. USDA bans Brazil beef

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":2wvc9yfm said:
Lets be honest, it's not a BAN, it's a suspension, and is only temporary.

Yup
Straighten up
Clean up
Better pricing (Extort more money)
Like I said there are too many big players wanting cheap ground beef to let this deal fail.

Cross-7":npyh7hg3 said:
Nesikep":npyh7hg3 said:

Yup
Straighten up
Clean up
Like I said there are too many big players wanting cheap ground beef to let this deal fail.
Hopefully it will give Trump the leverage to renegotiate trade agreement with Brazil and increase duty on fresh beef.
I'd like to see the USA finally win in a trade agreement... after all that's suppose to be Trump's strong suit.

ddd75":73fquzax said:
if you look at them advertising "FRESH BEEF NEVER FROZEN" and "100% beef" ads.. it says "for a limited time" and "in select markets only"

they are just trying to trick the market into thinking its always fresh beef and actually real beef. everyone shoving it down will be like.. OH ITS ALL BEEF NOW!! I LOVE IT!@
You ought to be in the business of selling alfalfa sprouts.

Cross-7":2i3p454k said:
Nesikep":2i3p454k said:

Yup
Straighten up
Clean up
China does that to imports all the time. Reject a tanker load of soy sauce so they can buy discounted later.

sim.-ang.king":3dchiaz6 said:
Cross-7":3dchiaz6 said:
Nesikep":3dchiaz6 said:

Yup
Straighten up
Clean up
China does that to imports all the time. Reject a tanker load of soy sauce so they can buy discounted later.
Yep, and what do you think is happening here.. they'll buy the beef cheaper later, so what does that mean for us? Lower prices I bet.

wbvs58":1echaas9 said:
viva la figa":1echaas9 said:
Where in SE Queensland are you? I am from that area

Stanthorpe.

Ken

I am the Sunny Coast but spent a bunch of time in Yelarbon...practically neighbors! hahhahaha Live in Los Angeles now....Miss the bush!

viva la figa":392ezh6r said:
wbvs58":392ezh6r said:
viva la figa":392ezh6r said:
Where in SE Queensland are you? I am from that area

Stanthorpe.

Ken

I am the Sunny Coast but spent a bunch of time in Yelarbon...practically neighbors! hahhahaha Live in Los Angeles now....Miss the bush!

A mate of mine I met on CT was living in Tennessee, involved in the music industry. He was actually building a house high up on a hill right across the road from my bull paddock. He travels back and forward to the US.

Ken

Latest posts