Didn't Like the Black Hereford? How 'Bout a Tiger Stripe?

Help Support CattleToday:

Herefords.US

Reaction score
From the ad:

Tigerstripe Commercial Bull
Great value on a cross known for hybrid vigor!

tigerstripe.jpg

This tigerstripe bull is from the same breeder who had this Black Hereford bull for sale:
BlackHerefordBull.jpg

Believe it or not, he sold him: "Sold to produce Black Baldies in Texas"

George

Tell the truth George you bought that black baldy didn't you :lol: :lol: :lol:
he is gonna be your next herdsire for Black Herf and gonna make you millions!!!!, correct :lol: :lol:

I think I actually had the black baldies half brother come visiting yesterday :mad: :mad: and he is now at the local sale barn
sure hope he didn't get any of my cows bred

Not sure if it's the photo angles but those are some "odd" looking cattle.

ALACOWMAN":2s4kilq6 said:
sadly the biggest thing about him is his nurtts,,, but fertility has always been a dinks strong suit :cowboy:

If that tigerstripe grows to his head he'll be big thing. Not good but big.

im sure a ""GOOD"" braford F1 will work in a braford breeding up program,,, but he is the type you take a hit on at the market anyway... and some one thinks he's worthy of breeding stock?? i think their fishing for fools and not wanting to get gang raped at the stockyard

ALACOWMAN":3fhkay1x said:
im sure a ""GOOD"" braford F1 will work in a braford breeding up program,,, but he is the type you take a hit on at the market anyway... and some one thinks he's worthy of breeding stock?? i think their fishing for fools and not wanting to get gang raped at the stockyard

From their website, and the amount of ridiculously sub-par bulls they have listed as "SOLD" for breeding purposes on it, I'd say the pond is well stocked and the fishing is really good. It's still hard to believe there's that many folks who must not care about anything else as long as they're a "cow freshener".

George

Took a look at their site and I have to say they don't have much of anything that looks worth buying, they actually have a heifer on there that looks more like a bull than the two above.

They are horrible but don't they have wonderful eye pigment? :lol: :lol:

They've got a hole passel of those. :shock: Maybe they are wormy. Maybe the Ivomec salesman has been absent for a while. :?:

Idaman":keuouppn said:
They've got a hole passel of those. :shock: Maybe they are wormy. Maybe the Ivomec salesman has been absent for a while. :?:
I don;t think even parasites (other then the guy selling them) could account for the lack of muscle/butt/flank

I think those are some of them "no input cattle". No feed, no grass, no muscle, no genetics. :)

dun":3tdbirxt said:
Idaman":3tdbirxt said:
I don;t think even parasites (other then the guy selling them) could account for the lack of muscle/butt/flank

They look like those third-world country kids that are starving and need support. I think I would rather support those kids than those cattle.

Not being a southerner tiger stripe takes on a whole new meaning. :lol2: Maybe they aren't getting enough grits.

That is pretty odd to me, too. I crossbreed to get 1/2 angus, 5/16 hereford, and 3/16 brahma. Mine look better, so why didn't I think of that. George, you have introduced me to the ABHA. It's a real deal evidently. I don't plan to join in, if that's the outcome of their good careful planning of genetics. Wow, is all I can say. Smells like Bull malarky to me. ;-)

danbrady":1mnkqgvv said:
That is pretty odd to me, too. I crossbreed to get 1/2 angus, 5/16 hereford, and 3/16 brahma. Mine look better, so why didn't I think of that. George, you have introduced me to the ABHA. It's a real deal evidently. I don't plan to join in, if that's the outcome of their good careful planning of genetics. Wow, is all I can say. Smells like Bull malarky to me. ;-)

This so-called "breeder" is the exception and I'm sure is an embarrassment to the other Black Hereford breeders as well. No doubt a significant part of the problem is nutrition related.

George

Latest posts