Didn't get to say 'Thanks!'

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
I had a real heart felt Thanks written out to everyone on CT, but the thread I was going to post it one got locked. Who'd a Thunk?

So I would like to say it now.

There are many people we meet in this life, that have something to add to our pool of knowledge that can be counted as gain.
And if we are wise, we take that new found knowledge, and put it into action.
This site's well of knowledge is as deep as the sea, and its diversity is as wide as the ocean.
I know, as for myself, the knowledge I have gained from each of you is worth more than I could repay.
For I am nothing but a student of this life, a traveler in search of glory, and a sinful man looking for forgiveness.
May it be that in all I do, and all I learn, be added unto me, so one day I will be found profitable in the eyes of God.

I Thank You All...

I think there were a lot of people that were trying to get around to saying the same thing, but they got interupted.

Sim-ang King, Yes, do feel the same way as well

GB, yeah, another thread.. lasted a whole hour and a half (CT help line)

You're just trying to get people to hit the little like button. Might as well just go ahead and jump on Facebook. Normally I would click the love button to annoy you but I'm not gonna do it if you start fishing for it like this...

cow pollinater":3bl15oc5 said:
You're just trying to get people to hit the little like button. Might as well just go ahead and jump on Facebook. Normally I would click the love button to annoy you but I'm not gonna do it if you start fishing for it like this...
You have uncovered my evil plan. Curse you!!!

Nesikep":y43fs0oa said:
Sim-ang King, Yes, do feel the same way as well

GB, yeah, another thread.. lasted a whole hour and a half (CT help line)

Where and what was said thread?

M5, Texasbred, Jed stivers, lucky p, nesikip, true grit. Have all helped me out in some fashion. Salt branch sold me a good tractor at a great price. Lots of opportunity being offered up by farm fence.
The most valuable help I've received came from NEcowboy. ...... kingfisher I still owe you a steak , I hit a serious lick on that job......I'm sorry if I've forgotten anybody

Latest posts