Did you know...

Help Support CattleToday:

spinandslide

Reaction score
you can limp a trailer loaded down with 16 roundbales home..with one tire missing and another tire grossly under-inflated?

Im just sayin'.. :lol:

Ill have to see if I can get them to upload..pucker was an understatement and the old adage "if it can go wrong, it will" rang true.

just 20 miles, but it was the longest, most nervewracking 20 miles of my life.

Been there once myself. Just thankful the other tires held. I now carry the old propane tanks in the truck with 150 lbs of air in each. The 15 gallon bottles hold a lot of air. You can't get them refilled so you may as well use them for something. Fill 'em up, close the valve, and they'll have air in them years from now.

Cheap tires aren't cheap anymore. I've been having luck with the Hankook (or something like that) on my trailers. Some trailers get 10 ply and others get 12 ply.

sounds like a wild ride!

hubby has several propane tanks converted to air tanks. Work great when he gets a flat in the field and know power cord to run the compressor.
All he did was thread on an air pressure valve and some line and then a quick connect for the tire inflator thing (yes i am a female) and the blower thing (again female words :) ) And i asked hubby what they were called, but playstation has him not listening

I am glad we dont have a playstation..I dont think any work would get done!

Tires running $120-$180 each..ouch..hurts even more as we dont use this trailer a whole bunch..this is probably the most it's gotten used in the past 3 years..making 1-2 hour trips hauling hay.

my husband is annoyed it happened..top it off, lost my diamond outta my wedding ring yesterday..he about came unglued..

so, since these things always happen in three's, I am bracing myself//LOL

spinandslide":1v4mo72w said:
I am glad we dont have a playstation..I dont think any work would get done!

Tires running $120-$180 each..ouch..hurts even more as we dont use this trailer a whole bunch..this is probably the most it's gotten used in the past 3 years..making 1-2 hour trips hauling hay.

my husband is annoyed it happened..top it off, lost my diamond outta my wedding ring yesterday..he about came unglued..

so, since these things always happen in three's, I am bracing myself//LOL
hmmmm....maybe I could interest you with a 2 carat Cubic Zirconia. Nobody will know the difference. Only about half the cost of the real things and I pay shipping. :mrgreen:

he wont have any of that TXBred..told me he wasnt buying me another piece of jewelry.

I have a diamond earring, that I lost one(hmmm) that I thought I could get the jeweler to put in my ring..nope, he wont pay for that either..said the earring diamond wasnt as high a quality as the one in my ring..that HE'D know the difference..Told him the ring was sentimental cause it came from him..I didnt care about the quality of the diamond..I think the combo of the tire and the diamond put him over the edge.. :eek:

Told him now I dont have a ring to wear now to show Im taken..he said he didnt give a $hit..yep, he was definantly PMS-ing. ;)

Latest posts