did you hear this story?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
A girl who was kidnapped 18 years ago, walked into a police station this morning, said she was Jacey dugart, kidnapped at her bus stop 18 years ago, at age 11. The police contacted her Mom and Step Dad who saw her being kidnapped, and they really think it is her. How weird would that be? Got to wonder where she was for 18 years? They said 2 people have been arrested but no further details are being released.

GMN

Just heard it on the news. They arrested the couple that came in with her. And would you believe it.... the guy is on the sex offenders list.

I can count to two. Where's that knife at???

I remember that case very well, it happened in my neighborhood. I am sure glad it turned out well. We all figured she was dead. This all happened about the time that Gallagos, a kidnapper and his girlfriend from the Sactamento, Calif area was real busy abducting young girls,rape and murder them. I believe Gallagos was executed in Nevada for the Nevada crimes.
Tom.

You gotta wonder why someone would do something like this. Its terrible. But I guess the revolving door policy is worse.

I just read that she has had 2 kids, (with the sickwad)15 &11, and they were kept in this guys backyard in tents and a shed, hidden from view, They even found the original car that she was abducted in, how horrible for this young woman.

If he was a registered sex offender why wasn't he checked on, just about makes ya sick! I hope they punish both he and his wife to the full extent of the law.

GMN

It would be a bad day for anyone if I found out they messed with one of my family members in such a way.

I gotta ask--what happened to the BOY babies! You know she didn't get pregnate only twice. She was kept in a shed with her kids for 19 years, assaulted every day,so what happened to the other children?

Not saying that I doubt any of this,but it's just amazing how you could keep anyone hidden for that many years without someone finding them.

Cal

Calman":1g1wg2e9 said:
Not saying that I doubt any of this,but it's just amazing how you could keep anyone hidden for that many years without someone finding them.

Cal

Well she was just a small child when she was kidnapped, there have been several cases over the years where this thing has happened, but not for this long. I think fear played a big part in her life and isolation.Got to wonder how many more kids are out there just like her?

GMN

GMN":1mpn4uk7 said:
Calman":1mpn4uk7 said:

Cal

Well she was just a small child when she was kidnapped, there have been several cases over the years where this thing has happened, but not for this long. I think fear played a big part in her life and isolation.Got to wonder how many more kids are out there just like her?

GMN

Control through fear is right. Sometimes these sickos threaten to harm other family members if they act up. So in some warped way, the captives end up believing they are protecting their loved ones.

When crimes like this are committed, I think its ironic that law enforcement first looks at the list of sex offenders who have been let loose in the community. If these are the first suspects and more often than not they are the ones who committed the crimes it makes you wonder why they were ever released in the first place. In tack anyway. Seems to me, crimes like this should demand the serving of a full sentence or early release could only be granted if the prisoner agrees to leave the two trouble makers behind to finish out the full sentence.

I'd also like to see a DNA test done on his "wife" . Wonder who his father was.
You know,if they do a DNA test on the wife and mother,they may clear up a couple more missing person cases!
Read where he was takeing care of his mother......Hummm...

the pervert said he's turned his life around..... no matter he ruined someone elses. sometimes i daydream of being a super hero who runs around killin' sorry SOB'S like him, no money involved just the satisfaction of a job.........done ;-)

peg4x4":g1s4hbdm said:
I gotta ask--what happened to the BOY babies! You know she didn't get pregnate only twice. She was kept in a shed with her kids for 19 years, assaulted every day,so what happened to the other children?

Now Peg...don't go reading between the lines. We don't know about all that.

alacattleman":1q40gg0l said:
the pervert said he's turned his life around..... no matter he ruined someone elses. sometimes i daydream of being a super hero who runs around killin' sorry SOB'S like him, no money involved just the satisfaction of a job.........done ;-)
Sort of like those Charles Bronson movies where he went vigilante?

The nutcase says God talks to him from a box.
He was burning something in that backyard last year... That killing in my hometown has me believeing the worst of people..

No punishment is bad enough for this guy for what he has done to the little girl and her family, what he has robbed them of and the torture he put them through. When I was reading the paper, I also thought of the stepfather of the little girl. He saw her get kidnapped and chased after the car. He said in Friday's paper, "It broke my marriage up, My life has been hell. Until yesterday, I was a suspect" Imagine watching your little girl get kidnapped and then spend the next 18 years (could have been the rest of his life) with everyone looking at you like they think you did it. That would be a heavy load.

I'm so glad she was found. It's going to be a long road for all of them. I can only wish them the best life has to offer.
I want the guy and his wife who kidnapped them kept in solatary confinment for the rest of their lives. No books,no tv,no human contact,no box for his god to talk from.

Latest posts