Did you get your lottery tickets?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kathie in Thorp

Reaction score
The big one has well over $600 million in the pot. Man!! Haven't bought a lottery ticket in ages, but I had to get a few today. I cannot even fathom that many bucks, even after the gov't got its share.

But I have the "list" started. College educations for grandkids, nieces and nephews for generations. We'd endow a few scholarships for young people that want to pursue degrees in Ag-related areas. We'd make the rest of our aging parents' lives REAL comfortable. A new house on bigger ground. To go along with that bigger ground and the work that goes with it, there's some folks around here that need jobs, and we'd hire 'em. Have lots of philanthropic ideas, to help folks in the USA. Our county would get a new animal shelter, and our tiny community would get some sort of a social center to replace the little general store and cafe that burned down a couple years ago. We are people-of-faith, but not really church-goers; however, there would be money allocated for getting some repairs and updates done to our local places of worship. Got that far on the list, and still haven't run out of $$ yet . . . . !!

What would you do, if you found out you had that lucky ticket?

I heard on the news today that every possible combo of numbers had been sold . If that's true someones richer than 10 foot up a bulls arse .

I don't gamble so I'd run and hide because whoever gave me the lottery ticket would be wanting it back.

Well, only an hour or so left. I reckon that if I win, you'll eventually figure it out. And if any of you do, we'll eventually figure that out, too. In the meantime, I just traded a new-in-the-box stick blender for a young Rhode Island Red hen. :)

Id give half to my wife or soon to be x and buy the biggest ranch I could afford . And get a woman for every night of the week . You did say wildest dreams .

We have a couple tickets. Wouldn't it be cool to own enough land that you better have a GPS unit to find your way back to the house until you learn it better? And there are so many good foundations and organizations working for worthwhile causes that I like to think I could change the world at least a little bit for the better with that kind of cash.

MO_cows":1qtk3d1h said:
We have a couple tickets. Wouldn't it be cool to own enough land that you better have a GPS unit to find your way back to the house until you learn it better? And there are so many good foundations and organizations working for worthwhile causes that I like to think I could change the world at least a little bit for the better with that kind of cash.
Yes! :) Am not sure when they draw the ticket . . . very soon . . . within the hour, I think.

Saw a headline this morning that the winning number was sold in Maryland. At least I matched four numbers. Too bad each one was on a different line. :lol2:

Latest posts