Did you ever have one of those days??????

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
545319.jpg

Nope! Never had one of those days myself. I mean, I've never had a tree fall on me. Now I have crappy days atleast 5 days a week. Just never a tree fall on me.

Walt

TxWalt,

Be glad about the tree thing.

I have had some small ones fall on me and had a couple pin me into a bull dozer.
More close calls with stupidity and death.
Between pine bark bettles and whatever the oak tree disease is we got dead trees falling all over the place lately.
Spent Friday acquiring materials and fixing a section of board fence from a blowdown dead pine.
Looked up and got three more in the same area newly dead.

pdfangus":xokizk3z said:
TxWalt,

Be glad about the tree thing.

I have had some small ones fall on me and had a couple pin me into a bull dozer.
More close calls with stupidity and death.
Between pine bark bettles and whatever the oak tree disease is we got dead trees falling all over the place lately.
Spent Friday acquiring materials and fixing a section of board fence from a blowdown dead pine.
Looked up and got three more in the same area newly dead.

You got me to thinken. I guess I've never been pined or stuck by a tree. When I was little I got stuck in the crapper of a grey hound bus. My Dad came and got me. Boy was he embarassed. The only other thing than comes close was when I stuck a marble in my nose. Took me a couple of hours to get it loose. I was more scared my parents were gonna find out than anything else. I guess I was about 25 years old.

Walt ;-)

[

You got me to thinken. I guess I've never been pined or stuck by a tree. When I was little I got stuck in the crapper of a grey hound bus. My Dad came and got me. Boy was he embarassed. The only other thing than comes close was when I stuck a marble in my nose. Took me a couple of hours to get it loose. I was more scared my parents were gonna find out than anything else. I guess I was about 25 years old.

Thanks for that one Walt. That's the single funniest thing I've seen here in a year.

Walt ;-)[/quote]

Latest posts