IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

FEELING GOOD!

IMG_0295.jpg

YEEHAAA!

IMG_0293.jpg

In this picture the cows are heading to the feed bunk for pellets. Gets them out of the way while I put bales in the rings.

IMG_0231.jpg

Here's a picture of my son Zach with a Lego Bulldozer he got a while back. The instruction book was 75 pages long and it only took him 2 1/2 hours to put together. Only help he needed was two pieces that hold the blade to the arms. He did the rest himself.

Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!

John

Nice pics! Kudos to your son on his lego building! Calves are cute running to catch up. You sure have alot of snow left up there. We got the rain and mud, then snow again and now froze up. Dreading the thaw! Thanks for sharing.

Does the snow ever melt up north, or is it just something you put up with? Pretty country, but I would get sick of snow. gs

you just cant beat pics of calves an kids.the calves look snugg an warm laying on the hay pack.an that boy is so proud of that dozer he built.

Good looking calves and heck of a good looking farm.Its nice to see different farmland I enjoy the landscape in all of youralls pics when you post.

Nice calf pics-and your son is a lot more talented with the legos than I ever was!!

LoveMoo11":2f471mpj said:
Nice calf pics-and your son is a lot more talented with the legos than I ever was!!

ditto. I'm not always good at following directions.

Latest posts