Did Misty Morning Move?

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Guy

Reaction score
Had a chance to read this weeks IL Agri-News and saw a article about Misty Morning Farm. I guess that raising cattle in the north country must not have agreed with her, cause they're raising Alpacas in IN. Good luck Misty if this really you.

I'm sure these are not the same people ,but thought it was interesting.

That's probably her, i heard she's working her way south. She wants to be a cute little Southern Bell.
Come on down Moonlite, whats taking you so long? :welcome: :tiphat:

curtis":eefni099 said:
That's probably her, i heard she's working her way south. She wants to be a cute little Southern Bell.
Come on down Moonlite, whats taking you so long? :welcome: :tiphat:
She is gonna stop in Missouri first but don't worry she is bringing ANGRIE with her and we will go ahead and send Angrie down to ya, you boys need a few more liberals down there

I can't move to IN Angus Guy, because than I would have to become a Colts fan. :cry2:

I can't become a Southern Belle Curtis, because I am too mean and cranky most of the time. :D

MistyMorning":q4u48xba said:
I can't move to IN Angus Guy, because than I would have to become a Colts fan. :cry2:

I can't become a Southern Belle Curtis, because I am too mean and cranky most of the time. :D
Most of the time???????????????????????

dun":3soir6uv said:
MistyMorning":3soir6uv said:

Most of the time???????????????????????

Talk about hittin the nail on the head!!!! :clap:

I'm not liking the general tone of this thread, I'm reporting you all to management. Ya see it's all good and fine for me to call myself crabby and mean, you are not supposed to agree so readily!

I see the Tennessee teethless wonders have returned, what next, pics of their secret mission to South America?

backhoeboogie":1jim2f8i said:
MistyMorning":1jim2f8i said:
I see the Tennessee teethless wonders have returned

Somebody must have posted a lot of bail.

There has been some serious false accusations that while on a cattle buying venture to Brazil, my twin brother and myself have been incarcerated. Let me set the record straight.

1. It was a case of mistaken idenity, and I have been released.
2. Crowder didnt know it was illegal for a U.S. citizen to participate in them cliff divin, butt naked contests. :shock:

MistyMorning":275hmc9a said:

MistyMorning let me assure you that Southern Belle's are not all Southern Belle's all the time. Some can be pretty mean themselves. Case in point, I love my momma to death, but growing up I thought she had to be the meanest woman to walk to the earth. It wasn't till I got about 18 that I realized being a 7th grade teacher for so many years brought the worst out of her! All is well now, she is retired. :D

Auburn_Ag":14f4yrs6 said:
MistyMorning":14f4yrs6 said:

MistyMorning let me assure you that Southern Belle's are not all Southern Belle's all the time. Some can be pretty mean themselves. Case in point, I love my momma to death, but growing up I thought she had to be the meanest woman to walk to the earth. It wasn't till I got about 18 that I realized being a 7th grade teacher for so many years brought the worst out of her! All is well now, she is retired. :D

Auburn Ag NOTHING and I mean NOTHING, will break a good woman faster than spending a day in a classroom with a bunch of hormonal middle school kids!

Auburn_Ag":34m0ao7a said:
MistyMorning let me assure you that Southern Belle's are not all Southern Belle's all the time.
A_Ag, you don't realize the extent or reach of MM's "mean and cranky" ~ let me give you an example:

MM is SO mean and cranky that every morning when her feet hit the floor, the devil flinches and has been heard to say "Oh crap!....She's awake...."

angie":33s25v62 said:
Auburn_Ag":33s25v62 said:
MistyMorning let me assure you that Southern Belle's are not all Southern Belle's all the time.
A_Ag, you don't realize the extent or reach of MM's "mean and cranky" ~ let me give you an example:

MM is SO mean and cranky that every morning when her feet hit the floor, the devil flinches and has been heard to say "Oh crap!....She's awake...."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if that be the case, Ya'll just stay right where you at and if its not to much to ask, could you please keep the cold weather up there too? :D

Auburn_Ag":3fssuezw said:
could you please keep the cold weather up there too? :D
That's part of the meaness. Wanting everyone else to suffer

angie":3dhfpeg1 said:
Auburn_Ag":3dhfpeg1 said:

.....is it really any wonder you have been nicknamed angrie?

dun":3dhfpeg1 said:
Auburn_Ag":3dhfpeg1 said:
could you please keep the cold weather up there too? :D
That's part of the meaness. Wanting everyone else to suffer

What exactly would you fellas consider cold weather anyways? I look at it as if it's in the 30's in July that's COLD, if it's 30's in January, well that's just downright balmy!

MistyMorning":365l119y said:
What exactly would you fellas consider cold weather anyways? I look at it as if it's in the 30's in July that's COLD, if it's 30's in January, well that's just downright balmy!

for January I like 40s in the day and 20s at night, but I'd just as soon it be 70 every day and 50 every night! And while we're dreaming, daylight would last til 10pm everyday!

Latest posts