Did I pass anybody's place in MS or AL?

Help Support CattleToday:

i'm about 60 miles west of hattisburg...you could have came on down 55 to 98 at Mccomb and then east to hattisburg and i would have made coffee for you..

How things are different in the US. We have road numbers but to tell someone you went down highway "1" most wouldn't have a clue. Roads are called by their names over here. Highway 1 is the one that runs up the east coast of Australia from Sydney to Cairns. Its the Pacific Highway in the state of NSW and when it gets to Brisbane its called the Bruce Highway. Our town is at the junction of highway 15 (New England Highway and the Bruxner Highway) and highway 44.

Australian":2amb4gm8 said:
How things are different in the US. We have road numbers but to tell someone you went down highway "1" most wouldn't have a clue. Roads are called by their names over here. Highway 1 is the one that runs up the east coast of Australia from Sydney to Cairns. Its the Pacific Highway in the state of NSW and when it gets to Brisbane its called the Bruce Highway. Our town is at the junction of highway 15 (New England Highway and the Bruxner Highway) and highway 44.

You mean none of the highways in Australia have numbers?? What's tuff is when you go down US Hwy 80, turn right on State Hwy 80 go a few miles and turn right on FM 80 then off on County Road 80....(sometimes I think names might be better)

if you had come south through Louisiana and turned east on I-10, I could have put you up for the night while you were having your front end realigned from driving on Louisiana roads.

cmf1":5si7oc6u said:
if you had come south through Louisiana and turned east on I-10, I could have put you up for the night while you were having your front end realigned from driving on Louisiana roads.
Can't be any worse than AR roads. We almost did that to miss all the traffic on 98, did end up getting off 98 and taking some other roads in Mobil and also taking the Bay bridge instead of the tunnels.

Latest posts