Did I Go to far ???

Help Support CattleToday:

Well , It seems that this store parts guys telling people to bring in their equipment to be serviced by a echo tech is false. This store is only retail outlet and not a certified echo repair shop. The person at echo seemed to be happy to take my complaint. Will it get anywhere ??? who Knows. I've already come to the conclusion that I will have to order parts from another dealer Just gotta see where I can buy my Blue baler twine at online.

man unless you live in town online is the way to go..i get a lot of stuff delivered. Cheaper than I could've bought it local. I hate to beat on the local guy but if I don't need it NOW...ill order it and save 30%

im gonna try to tell this and make it brief but idk how so..........

I was calling arouiund looking to see who had a 2016 leftover mule in stock. nobody did but one dealer in tamps. Bout 100 mi away. Says I've got a 2017 ill sell you for 9750$ otd..bring me a check and load it up. so I say cool. ill drive the mileage. the local kaw dlr is only 30 mi out of my way so I wanna see a mule before I buy one and they have a few 4 seaters. not what I want but the same utv. so we go there and I tell the girl give me yer best deal cuz id rather buy local but...I have a lot of past history with this dealer and its all bad. matter of fact ive never heard anything good about you guys..but give me a price since I see your under new ownership and I haven't been here in 15 yrs . so they come out with 10650$. I say..lets go gage we gotta go to tampa...
the sales mgr comes out and ask me who the dlr is since we cant do business. he says the guy is gonna bait and switch ya or gave ya the wrong model number. well im not telling him that..too bad so sad for him...I know where I stand.
so on the way home I call the guy in tampa and tell him what they said. he tells me..thats our other store now..we bought them a few yrs ago let me straighten this out. no reason you should come here to buy it when you've already been in that store.
so he calls me back 15 min later and tells me they will honor the deal he made and that he was going to actually sell me the one in their store after he shipped it from there to his and assembled it.
the sales meager in Sarasota wasn't avail after I went back. he swore up and down no way they could make that deal that they were losing money and couldn't possibly sell it to me for 9750..and he ended having to do it ..ha! little man! didn't wanna eat crow but that sales girl sure did..i layed it on em bout being the same ole same ole as the place was before and that's why I never shopped there. back in the day I raced road bikes and motocross and spent a lot..way too much..alot of money on bike stuff and id do without before shopping at this store
so they gave me and gage a bunch of free stuff and a 20% off discount on acc for the mule..
I got it for the otd9750 for a 2017...I feel ok bout it..not over the moon but ok...
wheew that was a long story

OK since DB told a story I will too, but Mr. - Five I think it is our duty to call bad service providers to task, and to do it until someone with power acts.

I called my MFA feed guy last week to check that they have what I wanted. I was not sure which feed I was going to get, but they told me they had three for me to choose from.

I go in yesterday, getting set up to feed my penned bull. I decided to buy the same feed I had bought there before. Don't have it. Same guy says we don't carry that feed at this store. I say I bought it here before. He says they only carry one feed, the one they have now. I say you told me you had three kinds last week. I don't have space for that many he says, bald face lie after lie. I leave there and get what I need, but have to drive 100 miles round trip. He no more cared and just seem to lie by nature. This is the store manager.

It is like they like being an azz, and Dash they are the azz, well maybe you are too, but you are in the
right on this one.

M-5":cso1ula5 said:
I don't want anything for free , I don't want to be compensated for anything . I WANT THEM TO FIRE THE GUY , its pretty simple he needs to make a career change he is not competent enough to be in the job he is in .

He'll make a great car salesman or mortgage broker.

greybeard":1secrzdl said:
dieselbeef":1secrzdl said:
gb/m5 im with ya..but they don't care. someone dumber than them will come In and spend their money..get screwed and go back unti they get sols new one....nobody cares how pizzed you are...they can just refuse to help your problem until yo get to someone who just ignores you forever....I have only one or 2 places I will let touch anything I own...and some of my friends own service shops I wont let them work on anything I own

I just bought a brand new Kawasaki mule..they had to build it when it came on....yea it was a thrsday..but forgetting to tighten the bolts on the bed is just poor work. I tightened em rather than listen to em rattle...oh btw..same worthless turds that buil ti have to service it the first 20 hrs to keep the kawie warranty....they wont be happy to see me...but they wont care...theres a very long story about how I bought it...

I've worked at those places before. A Ford and a Kubota dealership.
Believe me, a determined customer can MAKE them care.
Seen more than one 'come to jesus' 'all hands on deck' type meeting called after a customer stormed into and then out of the owner's or general manager's office with a grin on his face.

Biggest problem in service depts comes from the parts counter. If customers knew the shenanigans that Parts pulled with the parts ordered for their machines, there'd be killins over it. Parts is notorious for ordering parts for service dept, but when the part(s) comes in, counter guy will put that part on his shelf instead of in the service dept's bin, especially if it's a hot selling item. He just drops a 'back ordered' card in the service dept bin, or enters those words in the computer. It makes the parts guy look good, keeps his customers happy and makes the service dept look like crap to their customers. I saw a service dept manager threaten to take an old cocky parts guy out back and "give you the be nice whippin you so richly deserve".

You see it all the time. Sales overloads services azz. As long as they can get it to someway go through as a sale they get credit. Then blame service.
5s deal included looks like the sales staff was the real hack. Not the guy with the wrench

Latest posts