Did anyone see???

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
OPRAH yesterday, I don't want this to get locked because it is too political so please no comments about politics.

I never watched her but heard clips this morning on my favorite satellite radio show..

What a whack job, I swear the more money she gets the stranger she gets and desperately needs a good psychiatrist.

The sooner the president elect distances himself from her the better. She has turned into a real ding bat. :roll:

john250":131vejd1 said:
hillsdown":131vejd1 said:
OPRAH She has turned into a real ding bat. :roll:

She turned that corner years ago. Probably too many wacky diets.

I couldn;t agree more! Maybe she believes her own press clippings

I haven't watched her in years. Partly because I am at work when her show is on and partly because I really think she's a wack job. On the one hand, I can respect that she is self made. On the other hand, I think she's let it all go to her head.

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on her wall? I bet she's pretty hateful to work for. I, for one, would like to be able to tune in on some of her private moments. I bet there's a story there.

Dr. Phil is the other one. I used to kinda like to watch his show, but I think he's gone way too far and is way to full of himself. He's turned into a country fried version of Jerry Springer.

Nope, didn't think I could stomach her any longer.
Now watching that one lady she gets on there once in awhile that talks about creating a budget and sticking to it, now her I like.
Other then her, have no time for oprah.

Did catch part of the one where they talked about Prop 2 in California. She sure was a supporter of it and didn't even try to hide it.

Oprah gets on my last nerve. I refuse to read any book she has on "her" list. I refuse to watch her show, even if it's the only thing to do at the airport when a flight gets delayed. She's arrogant and full of herself.

As for Dr. Phil...I've never watched his show in my life...and there's another little verse that goes with that...

Alice

She has the bad habit of interfering when one of her guests , answers one of her questions. I don't see why she is that popular. She uses her popularity though to endorse this, that and everyone, and I think to some degree she is dangerous in doing that. Her attitude is if Oprah likes it, everyone should.

GMN

GMN":3kw1my4d said:
She has the bad habit of interfering when one of her guests , answers one of her questions. I don't see why she is that popular. She uses her popularity though to endorse this, that and everyone, and I think to some degree she is dangerous in doing that. Her attitude is if Oprah likes it, everyone should.

GMN
Ya think!? We just witnessed how much power she has.

CKC1586":3v9g6jzj said:
GMN":3v9g6jzj said:

GMN

Over who? She makes a mistake and she could be just like Martha and I rank her more amongst Brittany.

No I didn't see the show and no I won't see the next, or the next or the next :D :D

backhoeboogie":hh2o0e0a said:
CKC1586":hh2o0e0a said:
GMN":hh2o0e0a said:

GMN

Over who? She makes a mistake and she could be just like Martha and I rank her more amongst Brittany.

No I didn't see the show and no I won't see the next, or the next or the next :D :D
Well, all she has to do is suggest a product, book, process, program, person, etc. and droves of people follow her every suggestion. Books have reached the best seller list in one day due to her choosing it as her "book club choice". Her following is huge. Along with that she has the money to make things happen.

I heard the best interview this morning..

Pastor Manning, and wholly cow, did he have ALOT to say about Oprah..

grannysoo":c5e0g2vu said:
Oprah is a total waste of good oxygen...

Oxygen is about the only thing she hasn't been able to buy yet. Give her time. Nut job. I don't know why people still pay her any mind. Talk shows in general. Yuck.

CKC1586":2ys01fxl said:
hillsdown":2ys01fxl said:

Pro or con??

He said she was Satan and Obama was the anti Christ.. Needless to say he has some interesting views and opinions.

It was a unique interview.. 8)

hillsdown":3iqlstxv said:
CKC1586":3iqlstxv said:
hillsdown":3iqlstxv said:

Pro or con??

He said she was Satan and Obama was the anti Christ.. Needless to say he has some interesting views and opinions.

It was a unique interview.. 8)

Satan?? Oprah? I think that gives her a little too much credit.

Latest posts