did anyone see family secrets?

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
I watched this show the other night, nothing else on TV, and it was freaky. Where the guy always felt he had a woman inside of him, turned out he had some disease that gave him an extra woman chromosone. He was married with 2 kids, and had cross dressed in private for years, his wife knew this when they married. he went to Thailand and had the surgery done to make him a woman, against his wifes wishes, and then when he/she came back, he expected his wife to be OK with it, and continue on with thier marriage as wife and wife. I watched it and thought this person was surely the most selfish person in the world, what he put his wife thru and his kids, plus he went into debt to have the surgery and did it, more or less because he wanted to. I felt very sorry for the wife, and she acted like she was very uncomfortable with it all, but said she did not want her kids lives to be disrupted-HELLO, think that already happened, no fault of hers. Hope when she watched the show back, she has the sense to leave and divorce the nutcake, The guy even changed his name legally to Chloe, that show just left me wondering about some people, why someone would go to those extremes, seems very radical.

GMN

GMN":2h6og8hd said:
I watched this show the other night, nothing else on TV, and it was freaky. Where the guy always felt he had a woman inside of him, turned out he had some disease that gave him an extra woman chromosone.

GMN
I am only glad that I and mine were born healthy, and that I am not confronted with things such as this.

I'm wondering about the someone who thought this would make a TV show and who thought it was something worthwhile spending advertising dollars to sponsor it.?
No, I didn't watch it or any other crap like it.

Oh, wait, I bet it was a PBS broadcast wasn't it?

It's ABC. They had a show about a lady with Alzheimer's who was supposedly being taken care of by her son and his wife, only they didn't give a flip about her. Poor woman. It generated a HUGE debate on the Alzheimer's boards. It was really sad. She's living with her sister now.

My husband went to HS with a guy who was married with two kids and when everyone went back to their 10th reunion, he was a she.

Lammie":1fap23kw said:
It's ABC. They had a show about a lady with Alzheimer's who was supposedly being taken care of by her son and his wife, only they didn't give a flip about her. Poor woman. It generated a HUGE debate on the Alzheimer's boards. It was really sad. She's living with her sister now.

My husband went to HS with a guy who was married with two kids and when everyone went back to their 10th reunion, he was a she.
ABC, CBS, PBS, Discovery, along with bunch of other cable networks. Not a whole lot of programing difference in any of them. :p

No, and don't care to watch garbage like that. Hollywood and the media are having to push further and further to get more of the shock value.

Evidently, most of the producers and money people in TV land are sick perverted freaks because that's what they show and that's what they try to make seem "normal". The things that they want for my kids to view as "normal", I consider to be sick and perverted. Just my opinion.

If I was tv programming, all we would watch would be cooking shows, cows, and chickens!

I'm trying to get R F D-TV here. I know it's on Time Warner in other states,so why not here? I'd much rather see how to drive a team of horses/mules/oxen than any "reality"show-that's not my reality,never was,never will be.

Latest posts