Dickenson Cattle Company-Long horns

Help Support CattleToday:

Nice video. They have some nice ground. Spent a day hunting mine company ground adjacent to their land near Fairview, took a week to get back to normal. Lots of walking those little pockets of timber, and all hill. I see Dickenson has expanded into belties the last couple years.

james coffelt":1n69cwj7 said:
Below is a promotional video, produced by a close friend, to help him market his cattle. The fly over is with a drone.

I think it is a great marketing tool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjJ5RbS ... e=youtu.be

Hey thanks James. Will get better as I get more time flying and less time crashing. Have had some expensive crashes. We did another short one for our Tours.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/x3HGfSJHVxY[/youtube]

skyhightree1":1kd1hqv7 said:
Nice place... but that sure is close to what id call advertising :lol2: :lol2:

Not really in this case. More of an example of a marketing tool. Quit ingenious actually.

M.Magis":3t565kb0 said:
Nice video. They have some nice ground. Spent a day hunting mine company ground adjacent to their land near Fairview, took a week to get back to normal. Lots of walking those little pockets of timber, and all hill. I see Dickenson has expanded into belties the last couple years.
I really liked their Buelingo cattle alot. Bred as low input cattle that can thriving in anywhere and stays in better condition. If it wasn't for the belt, they can easily be a popular breed for the commercial folks.

Darol Dickinson is certainly a promoter. He's been selling pasture ornaments for a looooong time.

Is advertising forbidden here? That first one, I didn't post, nor did I ask James to post. The second one, I did post.

I can post some really cool drone shots that just have music and no dialogue. :)

What a beautiful ranch! The videos are great also. I think that you did an excellent job making them.
I am not a Longhorn fan, but these sure are some nice ones. :nod:

Kirk

Please do post the other drone shots.

We have considered getting a drone, and you are demonstrating its use.

Latest posts