Dexter sale and show

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
September at the Laclede County Fairgrounds in Lebanon, MO.
Show at 9 sale at 1

Frankie":3w0cg2zz said:
dun":3w0cg2zz said:
September at the Laclede County Fairgrounds in Lebanon, MO.
Show at 9 sale at 1

Are you going?

Yup. Folks that bought an ox yoke from me are palnning(hoping) to have their oxen there.
Maybe I should buy a Dexter bull to cut down on our FS.

dun":3hzsadob said:

And when you need to move him he could ride in the extended cab part of your truck!

Poor Pedro.

cfpinz

cfpinz":2cb2rp8h said:
dun":2cb2rp8h said:

And when you need to move him he could ride in the extended cab part of your truck!

Poor Pedro.

cfpinz

Naw, I'ld put him in a totebox with my suitcases and haul him in the back

cfpinz":z6kfexp9 said:
Poor Pedro.

cfpinz

Pedro has changed his name to "Lucky Pierre"! He's in hog/bull heaven over at the dairy. Every couple of days sometimes less, he has a new girl to court

dun":u0h4rqi3 said:
cfpinz":u0h4rqi3 said:
dun":u0h4rqi3 said:

Poor Pedro.

cfpinz

You gotta do what you gotta do. A poor man such as myself can't afford those fancy extended cab trucks like yours!

cfpinz":38v6lis5 said:
dun":38v6lis5 said:
cfpinz":38v6lis5 said:
dun":38v6lis5 said:

Poor Pedro.

cfpinz

You gotta do what you gotta do. A poor man such as myself can't afford those fancy extended cab trucks like yours!

One extended cab that runs has to be cheaper then a half dozen clunkers that don;t run

Yeah, but those half dozen clunkers don't use any gas, and they keep me from having to mow the yard! You should see what's sitting in my yard right now. It ain't mine but it would fit right in.

Frankie":3ry3sspc said:
dun":3ry3sspc said:
cfpinz":3ry3sspc said:
they keep me from having to mow the yard!

I thought that was what you got married for

With that attitude, it's no wonder you're not in bed at this time of night. :lol:

Since you're still up I'm wondering if servicing the mower took longer then usual!

Hey there, cfp! I've been around, just not posting much lately. Trying to catch up.

Drove through your neck of the woods on the way to WV for the weekend; wow, it sure is brown and dry along I-81. We had an inch or so of rain 2 weeks ago, things got a little green, but now we're headed back to crunchy again. And the heat just won't quit!