deworming

Help Support CattleToday:

I wouldn't do it, it's supposed to rain here. :shock:

Yes, I do know that you are several hundred miles from me, but I wouldn't chance it. :lol:

just wanted to get the ok. didnt want to kill anybody dead or anything.

Beefy":74t5ai8g said:
just wanted to get the ok. didnt want to kill anybody dead or anything.

Killing them dead is preferable to killing them live

dun

I think the moon and tides will be in perfect alignment for deworming tomorrow. Go ahead.

Beefy,

Beings as everyone thinks tomorrow is a good day to worm and I am kind of busy tomorrow, could you run up here and do mine after you get yours done? If it isn't too much trouble.

Dave

I dunno, Beefy. Has anyone told you lately to 'Beware the Ides of April'? If not, full steam ahead.

Well I've learned something today. I was told you never worm on the 3 rd. saturday of the month. I never have, and now you're telling me it's alright?

Well Beefy, i've checked tha almanac and the sign is right. I also checked out what the wood-boring bees are doing, the direction the ants are crawling and the speed of the wind. You should be okay for deworming tomorrow, looks like a go.

Katherine

Dave":ko33b1qq said:
Beefy,
Beings as everyone thinks tomorrow is a good day to worm and I am kind of busy tomorrow, could you run up here and do mine after you get yours done? If it isn't too much trouble.
Dave

Beefy - since you are in Georgia and Dave is in Washington - Arkansas is right on your way - so stop here and do ours too... I'll have them ready in the pens - what do you want for lunch ;-) I'll be sure that it is ready

hey while you are at it - do ya wanna vaccinate and shoe the horses?????

As long as you're over doing Dave's just take I-90 east and call for directions when you are in Spokane.
Can do the cows and a few steers, the big boys have a date with the slaughter man next week....sorry I forgot...a date with the cattle processor.
DMc

-OK - guess who I am-

Beefy, you must use caution. On my forty cows I would not deworm because of grubs. Grubs will become agitated and will likely eat through the spine of your cattle!! This will cause them to be crippled and affect their EPD's!!!

Do not do this. I would not do this to my forty head of cattle. People like you should not have cattle.

:lol: :lol:

Thats what i was afeard of. thanks for keeping it rrrrreaaaaaaal ALX.

Latest posts