Developing an Eye for Cattle and a ear for BS

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long it will be till this urination contest is locked?

somn":1qigxco4 said:
Caustic Burno":1qigxco4 said:
Post never was about running a feedlot it was about starting up and maintaing a cow/calf operation.
I never responded to your post you never made the statment if you don't have grass you can't make it with cattle jkwilson made that wild statement.

I'll make it again. Your are pissing money down a hole trying to raise cows without grass. It doesn't matter if it takes one acre or a thousand to feed her. The OP was about bulls and momma cows, not feedlots. I doubt very many beginners are going to build a feedlot anyway.

jkwilson":101vp54g said:
somn":101vp54g said:
Caustic Burno":101vp54g said:
Post never was about running a feedlot it was about starting up and maintaing a cow/calf operation.
I never responded to your post you never made the statment if you don't have grass you can't make it with cattle jkwilson made that wild statement.

I'll make it again. Your are be nice money down a hole trying to raise cows without grass. It doesn't matter if it takes one acre or a thousand to feed her. The OP was about bulls and momma cows, not feedlots. I doubt very many beginners are going to build a feedlot anyway.
I didn't reply to the original post I replied to yours specifically. Now you want to go and change what you stated. Now you say cows specifically not cattle in general. So which is it cattle in general or cows specifically make up your mind?

I'm only in my second year of raising cattle but even I can vouch for CB's advise. The drought we're experiencing is teaching me just how true CB's vision of grass farming is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts