Deserves to look a lot worse.

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't look like that at all, if it had been my 7 month old granddaughter. There would be a .38 inch hole between his eyes and the back of his head would be gone.
There is no excuse on earth for that behavior and no reason on earth he should still be alive.. Bond shouldn't even be an option.

danl":1d3ffaes said:
I'm pretty sure he wouldn't look like that at all, if it had been my 7 month old granddaughter. There would be a .38 inch hole between his eyes and the back of his head would be gone.
There is no excuse on earth for that behavior and no reason on earth he should still be alive.. Bond shouldn't even be an option.

Problem with that is there's no rehab, courts, lawyer's or jails needed. Your putting a lot of folks out of work. But it's well worth every job to put a end to all that bs.

link doesn't work for me.

I think there should be only one way to get leniency with sex crimes.. and it costs me about $2.00 per hundred for the bands

Nesikep":ecknnta8 said:
link doesn't work for me.

I think there should be only one way to get leniency with sex crimes.. and it costs me about $2.00 per hundred for the bands

Then put them in Gpop in the pen....with a tattoo on their face that says pedophile..... :2cents:

Latest posts