Derby

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle Girl

Reaction score
I hope everyone is going to watch and enjoy the "Derby"..aka "The Run for the Roses"....it is a big day in Horse World..the first Sat. in May.

Cattle Girl":3swttbkq said:
I hope everyone is going to watch and enjoy the "Derby"..aka "The Run for the Roses"....it is a big day in Horse World..the first Sat. in May.

It was a good race- but I'm glad I only put down $3 on it- I was let down by a grey again. Had a 15-18 ticket- Smarty Jones came through, but Tapit died somewhere in the mud.

Greys and blondes- someday I'll learn both are bad news.

Oldtimer":1l6hl059 said:
Cattle Girl":1l6hl059 said:

It was a good race- but I'm glad I only put down $3 on it- I was let down by a grey again. Had a 15-18 ticket- Smarty Jones came through, but Tapit died somewhere in the mud.

Greys and blondes- someday I'll learn both are bad news.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i like that smarty jones .that sucker can move. seems like he never gets tired.~~~~~~~~~Tc

My daughter says he will do it. She loves to follow horse racing !( Anything to do with horses for that matter)

Kelly, I hope your daughter is right. I too agree he looks like he could maybe go all the way.

Latest posts