Denver

Help Support CattleToday:

Are you talking about NWSS at the end of January? I'll be there, but I'm not showing this year. I ususally show in the prospect and help my neighbors out with their miniature herefords, but not this year. I have to have surgery on my foot in a couple weeks. :roll:

Yip I just bought my plane ticket yesterday pysched to go best show ever will be there 11-14th for the herefords

I'll be there 14th-17th for the simmy show and in and out before that for the angus show and such. I'm only showing simmys but I live in Denver so I'll be there a good bit.

Simmi Show Gal":deayw3jp said:
I'll be there 14th-17th for the simmy show and in and out before that for the angus show and such. I'm only showing simmys but I live in Denver so I'll be there a good bit.
:?:

TheBullLady":2rktljr0 said:
Absolutely.. nothing more fun than Denver in JANUARY.. :cboy:

I couldn't agree more. here's a question, what's your favorite part about NWSS?

Mine is the Bull Display's down in the yards!!! :cboy:

I am flying out the 10th and I am flying home on the 17th. I will be there for the Angus, Hereford and Charolais shows.

Hope all the cattle make it to the show especially the Kansas,Oklahoma and nebraska cattle

I WISH i kno pplz for here that go out there and i am absolutly IN LOVE with showing cattle, watching cattle, breeding cattle, and just having them as a pet is great too!

Latest posts