Dental woes!

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis":3jd0qrcn said:
bigbull338":3jd0qrcn said:
i got a honest dentist,that knows what he is doing.he started out charging me $90 to $120 for cleaning an exam 4 times a year.so i finally told him since your charging that every 3 months,just put me down for every 6 months.because im not paying that no more.so he went from $90 pre cleaning down to $45 to keep me coming 4x a year.he told me i was a tough old devil,an i told him i was tired of bleeding money into his pocket.

I thought you said you were smooth mouth now.
When he takes them out of the glass he's "Short and Solid". :lol2:

well boys im smooth mouthed on the uppers.an they havent been out of the glass since i bought emm lolol.

bigbull338":6v36ga87 said:
well boys im smooth mouthed on the uppers.an they havent been out of the glass since i bought emm lolol.
Bull if I had some of those store bought teeth I'm sure they'd probably be in the glass too. :nod:

Suppose the second guy did an xray?
Sometimes the ends of the root can break off and then u have trouble.
Could be an infection entered after the pulling . U didnt eat food on it did u ??
Sounds like u are pretty good on the tooth! (U like ur food )

gimpyrancher":37u7a5qb said:
> Moral, don't put off the dental stuff. I'm still hurting.

Seems to me the moral of the story is not to go to a Walmart Dentist. However finding a good, reasonably priced dentist is a headache in itself.

I know a very reasonably priced dental practitioner up around Sand Mountain Ala named Jackie. All you have to do is make an appointment and bring by a fifth of liquor and share it with him. When you both get pretty inebriated he'll pull any teeth you want with a pair of vice grips. He's not really a doctor but we still call him doc all the same.

Lammie, We wish you a speedy recoverery, dental infections are hell to deal with. Good luck,
Kerley

Latest posts