Delco Trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

I know one person that has one, it's a 24ft with no top on half if it, It's been a good trailer.

Comparing new trailers it doesn't look like there any cheaper than a gooseneck, WW or circle W, they may be just as good though.

A new Delco 6'8"x24' gooseneck steel Bar Top with tarp, 2 center cut gates, and Rumbar floor with 9,400 lb payload and GVW of 14,000 lbs will run about $11,000
We've got a Duraline with a wood floor, I wish we had gone with the Rumbar floor, but I forget how much that added to the price and just went with wood. Rumbar floors have a 20 yr limited warranty not to rot. I think the Delco trailer warranty is only 1 year, so I'd make sure to check with them as to if they will give you the 20 year floor warranty or not.

Well, I bought a 32. Hauled 20 1100# cows 150 miles. I was very pleased with how it pulled.

heath":2m0p02er said:
My wifes grandma bought a 20ft about a week ago. i looked it over at Christmas and it seemed to be built well.
You just got to love a grandma that buys herself a cattle trailer for Christmas. :)

Kingfisher":7cm1l6gr said:
heath":7cm1l6gr said:
My wifes grandma bought a 20ft about a week ago. i looked it over at Christmas and it seemed to be built well.
You just got to love a grandma that buys herself a cattle trailer for Christmas. :)
Yea, I thought that was pretty neat myself.

denvermartinfarms":tma5ymoq said:
What kind of axles, gates, floor, tarp top?
3 8k torsion axels, bull package, swinging back gate with slide, tarp top.

Latest posts