Deer shaped head

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
I know I didn;t use deer semen on the cow, where did this deer shaped head come from

O7-06-1-3-16-06.jpg

I think the white throws the eye off, but whatever reason, it's too cute!! Nice calf you got there, bull or heifer?

Gliderider":1sfj4bdp said:
I think the white throws the eye off, but whatever reason, it's too cute!! Nice calf you got there, bull or heifer?

Heifer

Beefy":19v9hlr8 said:
ah. lucky number 7. born to be a spitfire.

Actaully she's about the most layed back of any of the calves. Could be cause her mother has way, way, way too much milk and she doesn;t have to work for a meal.

dun

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1qrbnvpy said:
I don't call that a deer face - I call it a beauuttiifullll face!! What a sweatie and she looks like a heifer!! Lucky you. Love the markings. Hows granny doing?? is she close??

Granny's due but not close. She really disappointed me this morning. I'm used to going out in the morning of her due date and have her feeding a calf.
The calfs head looks way to long and thin for my taste.
Now here's a cute face, but it's a bull

kirby-2.jpg

my elderly brangus cow is a number 7 (yellow). shes about as calm as they come but she would have a cow if she heard me calling her "elderly".

Another number 7 cow (orange), however, will eat my lunch.

The little girl looks quiet and ladylike, the bull looks like a little boy saying "What? I didn't do it." They are both extremely cute.

I would have to say one of those big Ozark Whitetails that you have down there got a bit of action out of season ;-) Just hope she dont grow up to jump fence like her Daddy :lol: .

Cute calves, Dun! I especially like the bull - he looks like a little spitfire. :lol: :lol:

What great pics, Dun! They are extra cute. Congratulations! I hope I have some calf pics to post soon, myself.

Side effect of elephant repellent? Nice calves, I'm still in watching the pot boil stage, but ready for claves.

Alan

Latest posts