Deer rifle

Help Support CattleToday:

avery!! just so ya know! i own a little place on oklahoma not much just 360 acres plus 160 acres on a 10 yr lease, nif you start costing ME money by your irrersponsible actions of FALSE insurance claims then i will be angry!!!
when is your next ride??????
wanna see it!!!!!!!
gonna be home for the next month or so!! really would like to see ya set down on a a bronc! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
talk to me!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

i can't believe some of you! do you really think WCC was serious about running over the deer?!? i definitely saw the sarcasm and jocularity in those posts. for pity's sake ppl. :roll:

cowgirl580":1utrj5t0 said:
i can't believe some of you! do you really think WCC was serious about running over the deer?!? i definitely saw the sarcasm and jocularity in those posts. for pity's sake ppl. :roll:

lol are you the only one that has realized my dry humor? lol... I saw where it was going after a couple of posts so I just let it go. You guys believe I am going to total a new pickup after a deer????? lol.... mabye its my fault or being believeable or something... Well I didn't mean to make anyone mad but I could not resist to throw a little diesel on the fire. lol I like to keep my pickups in good shape. I clean them up all time time service them and believe you me I do not wreck them! lmao rofl ... I have never had a wreck or had a ticket in my life so my record with our insureance comp. is pretty good.

No guys I dont hunt deer with my pickup my pickup; its hunted by the deer!!! lol I usually see them before I smack one thank god.

As for my next ride will be an OPEN rodeo (not ACRA) and it will be in Henessey, Oklahoma thats right 51 and 81. Its north and a little back west from the city (Oklahoma City) It will be on the 27th of this month. I am taking a little vacation from the circut to heal my bumps and bruses smooth the rough edges and work on getting in shape more and condition. And spend a little more time with horses that actually want me on them lol

Hopefully I can make it to Henessey on the 27th without seeing a deer I can chase down... thats along drive from here :shock: i might be late :eek: ahahah! rofl...lmao... aaahh jjeezz... mmm. i cant see the keyboard..ha!

Latest posts