Decisions, decisions

Help Support CattleToday:

csutton

Reaction score
A prosperous cattle buyer decided he needed to settle down. He had three girlfriends, but couldn't decide which one to marry. He decided to give each of his girlfriends $2,000 and see how they spend the money.
The first one went out and got a total makeover with the money. She bought new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and told the cattle buyer, "I wanted to look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second girl went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the cattle buyer. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third girl took the $2,000 and invested it in the stock market, doubled the investment, returned the $2,000 to the cattle buyer and reinvested the rest. She said, "I'm investing the rest for our future because I love you so much."

The cattle buyer thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money... It was an agonizing decision, but he finally decided to marry the one with the biggest breasts.