Debter hereford sale

Help Support CattleToday:

"if you worry about what Romney does with his money,, but dont care what obama does with your's... you might be a liberal"

What are you if you are concerned about what George Bush did with my Grandkids money?

SRBeef":ew3ad9hh said:
"if you worry about what Romney does with his money,, but dont care what obama does with your's... you might be a liberal"

What are you if you are concerned about what George Bush did with my Grandkids money?
i give up what are you??

CottageFarm":1wtoqwk4 said:
Guess you struck a nerve.... :lol: :lol:
cant help what GW did, and apparently neither can obama... :cowboy: should be a good sale.. the weather is going to tank after tonight,, so probably be a crowd...

SRBeef":3rqwk1aa said:

So what are you called if you are mad that this president has out spent all other presidents combined including GW?

And someone on this board once suggested that SRBeef was a liberal........

ALACOWMAN":3jzbxmm4 said:
CottageFarm":3jzbxmm4 said:
Guess you struck a nerve.... :lol: :lol:
cant help what GW did, and apparently neither can obama... :cowboy: should be a good sale.. the weather is going to tank after tonight,, so probably be a crowd...

Enjoy the sale.
BTW, I like your new sig line....8)

Was planning on going, but I'm having to take a bull calf up to Williamsport tomorrow morning. Should be a good sale. The Fleming Angus bulls look like junk.... :shock:

SSGenetics":2320za6s said:
Was planning on going, but I'm having to take a bull calf up to Williamsport tomorrow morning. Should be a good sale. The Fleming Angus bulls look like junk.... :shock:
my last bull originally came from there,, Sitz alliance 6595 son.... i bought him from a friend who got him there, private treaty... good bull, gave me some nice replacments...

SSGenetics":2bxjcjaj said:
You going to the alderson's.

midtncattle":3d76e5sy said:
SSGenetics":3d76e5sy said:

I am... Hoping the weather wont be too nasty!

ALA, maybe it was just the pictures, but just didnt like them. Atleat yours worked out. You ever used any DV bulls?

SSGenetics":1fqtfw0d said:
midtncattle":1fqtfw0d said:
SSGenetics":1fqtfw0d said:

I am... Hoping the weather wont be too nasty!

ALA, maybe it was just the pictures, but just didnt like them. Atleat yours worked out. You ever used any DV bulls?

I am about an hour or less south of there.

it was a blow out,, folks packed in like sadines... you had to go out just to turn around, and if you went out you fought to get back in. didnt have a chance to get in the way he#@ every body was in the way... Jamison hereford of Kansas bought half semen interest and spring possession for DH Advance 031,, i thought i heard it stop at 13000.500. but some folks said 15K guess ill find out in a few days.... you couldnt tell the economy was in the crapper there... 5+ to 9K for the others with only a few dipping to 4 or below. i didnt stay for the heifers.. Jimmy broussard raised those F1's i was told, they were a decent set...... looks like i was right http://www.hereford.org/node/8345

AllForage":20zx3m99 said:
SRBeef":20zx3m99 said:

So what are you called if you are mad that this president has out spent all other presidents combined including GW?

And someone on this board once suggested that SRBeef was a liberal........

Many of us who want less spending from both parties are called libertarians.