Death Panels

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Warren Buffett and Bill Gates both are Eugenists and are the Abortion Kings. Killing people off from the beginning isn't enough. Now they are aimed for the Senior Citizens. Gotta start somewhere right? This sickens me beyond belief.

Bill Gates sits here with a smile on his face the entire time talking about killing people. He is what I call scrapings off the bottom of the barrel.
[youtube]FLYxHbu9PFY[/youtube]

At the beginning of Obama's presidency, Warren Buffett had a lot to do with his campaign and after he got in office. He was meeting a lot with Obama as he was seen parading in and out of the White House.
I feel that this has a direct link to Obama Care as Warren Buffett may be funding money to keep his Eugenics (Population Control) project in line. I feel strongly that these Eugenists have funded money to individuals to vote as we hear Bill Gates speak of the death panels. It is not the first time people have taken favors.

The death panels were brought up with the Obama Care when decisions needed to be made in the end. I wonder why so many Republican Senators wanted to send it through, as even my own Republican Rep. voted for it this last time. Even our own Republicans spoke badly about Cruise wanting to stop it. Our Republicans said that they wanted to push it through so that no one would be out of a job for those days. A media canned response as the Democrats do. Once one says it, they all start cackling the same response. A few days vs. a lifetime of he\\.

I think it is all knitted very closely together. Sometimes I think the Muslim deal is just a smoke screen for so many other projects. The IRS scandals, Benghazi, and gun running, they probably laugh as we are so worried about these horrors, as we should be,it allows them to work on their pet projects behind the lines. They feel they will have no worries about anything, as they take their pay offs, pensions and are guarded by the secret service. What a great plan!! So they think!

Is their plan to to gain all of these things now, then ask for forgiveness later? It doesn't work that way. If you are planning ahead of time to do this, only a Godless person would think that it would work. The Lord knows your mind before you do. This is a completely different form of murder. There is no threat on your life from babies and our parents or grandparents.
This really bugs me as so many look up to Buffett, Gates and Obama. Amazing what money can get you.

I feel that the big money of these people will buy the next president to continue their Hitler-Stalin-Mussolini projects.

The politicians of this and all countries have always been bought and paid for and they always will. They do the bidding of their masters. Nothing has changed nor will it.

The United States was formed as Christian nation, and yet people idolize people that are not Christians. They follow in their foot steps and they do not vote Christian when they go to the polls. And everyone asks, "What has happened to America? When we fund these Godless people, it allows them free rein to do the Godless things that we hate. Abortions and death panels. God knows that we like to say that they are the ones that are using their money wrong, but when we send our money to them, then we are participating in it as well.

melking,
that is so very true. But what is being bought now, is a different product. We never bought death like Communism produced it.
I am in shock because we are not used to seeing it first hand, dangled in our faces on every form of media. I hope that everyone else does not get used to the fact a man can choose how many others will die because he has the money to do it. I will never get used to it.
In Germany, it would have been a hero's welcoming, and a great trophy to have brought Hitler in dead or alive because of the very thing. Now, we send our money to Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway and do business with his companies so he can invest it in more killings. It sickens me that computers cannot get alway from Microsoft. I have an Apple computer, but I am sure that they have their bloody hands in there somewhere.
I always hated to hear people talk about boycotting businesses. But I am doing my personal boycott on all of his businesses as I think about supporting him just as some Democrats voted for Obama and say that they did not know what he stood for. I do know what the proceeds go for and the food and the products seem to lose their favor with me.

"Ubiquitously?" It means "everywhere." Now give us a word that starts with a "V."
He is not from Tennessee. He is from Washington DC. His family is from Tennessee.

One thing I have noticed is that all liberals celebrate and promote a culture of death. Some are just worse that others.

IMO, "feminazis" as Rush L describes them are by far the worst, but thankfully are actually quite few in number. On page 296 of his 1992 book "The Way Things Ought To Be", Rush estimated a total number of true feminazis in the US is under 25.

Warren Buffett is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Warren appears to be a "good ol' boy" who tries to keep his sinister side closely guarded. Meanwhile good ol' folksy Warren has quietly contributed $6M toward abortion funding.

I wonder just how many babies can you have killed for $6M? :shock: I sent this link to a rabid Buffett supporter and she did not deny the story was true.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/3 ... y-woodruff

All liberals are hypocrites. If this story is so, I'd say it shows Warren's true colors as king of all hypocrites. :2cents:

You know, I realize that I am a hypocrite myself after making the statement about buying an Apple computer to get away from Microsoft.
China is #1 for killing their own. All we can do is try to keep it out of the US.

I was considering the people from the US only. I can't tell you how many times I have prayed for being thankful for being born in the US and not in the Middle East. Or in a land like China.

John SD, thank you for posting that tax return. I would never have found that. You are a true bloodhound.
You are so correct about the women that have turned against society too.
It is just a snowball rolling down a hill and it keeps on getting bigger picking up all the leaves and trash as it goes.
People in the South can appreciate that snowball scenario better than those in the North. Ha-ha!!!

Chuckie":3r01udr5 said:
John SD, thank you for posting that tax return. I would never have found that. You are a true bloodhound.
You are so correct about the women that have turned against society too.

Chuckie, I can't claim credit for finding that link. Milofarmer posted it in the NAT BR and I "borrowed" it from him. ;-)

To put it in proper perspective, the women who have turned against society are in the minority. I know a lot of good women and none of them support the Hobby Lobby boycott.

I delivered the Hobby Lobby gift cards yesterday to several women age 18-80. I delivered the last gift card personally this morning.

They were mothers, grandmothers, and one was a great-grandmother.

None of them had anything good to say about the women behind the HL boycott.

All of them are genuine ladies, but a few of their comments I can't print here.

John SD":24hta03b said:
One thing I have noticed is that all liberals celebrate and promote a culture of death. Some are just worse that others.

Not to be confused with just the number of veterans that have died because of the government gridlock the conservatives have had over the last 5+ years. Let alone the uninsured that couldn't get healthcare in states with the conservatives' Donut hole.

I hate to confuse your ranting.

Doctors have allowed the insurance companies and the government diagnose the patients to save money. I have personally lived this nightmare, so I can imagine what the older people go through. I can see where they would tell them that they are sorry, but this is the last resort, or this is all we can do.

gimpyrancher":9lscuv94 said:
John SD":9lscuv94 said:

Not to be confused with just the number of veterans that have died because of the government gridlock the conservatives have had over the last 5+ years. Let alone the uninsured that couldn't get healthcare in states with the conservatives' Donut hole.

I hate to confuse your ranting.

Obama rules by mandate except for the things he ignores. The VA being one of the things he has ignored. You can't lay that VA crap on the Republicans. We have a culture of don't ask don't tell in this administration that is unbelievable.

I don't know if you in your astuteness have noticed that the POTUS is oblivious to all these things until they are exposed(or should I say until HE is exposed).

Chuckie":1j65un8f said:
3Way, how can you say Obama ignores anything? He keeps up with the current events by watching the TV and reading the newspaper. :lol2:
But the DVR and paper are a week old or more before he sees it.

Latest posts