Death is inevitable

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm

Reaction score
several threads have been started on the loss of loved ones and friends the last few weeks and my heart is aching for all of the families. we are all affected with this reality and as we age it becomes more prevalent. But this story that I have attached below is unfathomable to me. I worked this his dad 25 yrs ago and knew this 8 or 9 year old boy. He was always tagging along when me and his dad were fishing or hanging out. Although I have not seen him in 20 years I have kept up with him through his dad over the years. It breaks my heart for his family. Life is too short to hold grudges because you never know when the time has come. I urge all of you to BE PREPARED to know where you will end up when this life is over.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/Dead ... 78741.html

M5 this is very sad.
A few years ago, a friend of mine lost her granddaughter to a random drive by shooting while she was in a friends yard for a BBQ.
A Senseless loss of these young lives, and so much pain for their loved ones! As you said, "unfathomable"!
Good advice, "to be prepared." We just never know from one moment to the next whether we will be here or not.
I am grateful for every day.......
Like the song says, "Love deeper, laugh freer, live like you were dying."
(There is more, but I can't remember all the words.) Maybe someone knows how to post it, it is one of my favorites.

Not only be prepared for what's on the other side, but don't leave your family unprepared. I've been seeing it first hand with the loss of my best friend. He was well prepared financially but a lot of stuff is/was hard to track down and straighten out. He was the only person listed on titles so that all has to go through probate, his log in info for emails and auctions like eBay and gunbroker were hard to straighten out.
Make a list of log in names and passwords and put it in your safes. Have a current will, life insurance, and mortgage death insurance etc.