Dear VanC et al

Help Support CattleToday:

SirLoin2":38bewl78 said:
Dear VanC et al

I was a 7 grade school drop out because my father was killed Konia and I had to support my mother and 2 brothers and sister. Through what little schooling I did have and on my own I have managed to get this far.
I am 65 years old now, retired and able to live comfortably except for my Parkinson's which makes it very difficult to type at times.
Now I have thought about going back to school to get one of those proper education like you have, but with my heart problems ( I have 3 stints and need another) and diabetes I'm not sure I have enough time left.

So if you could find it in your heart not to try to embarrass and hold me up to ridicule because of my spelling and grammar any more, I would greatly appreciate it. Please, would you just consider me as some dumb uneducated back woods hick redneck and ignore me if you can't attack my message instead of attacking me.
Thanking you in advance
Your friend
SL

PS: If you feel I am asking to much of you, then you can "KIISS MY ROYAL AMERICAN AZZ!

CC; Coffee shop

Given the untold amount of lies you've told on this forum, and the many times you've been proven to be a fraud, I'm not sure I believe you. But just in case you're telling the truth this time, I apologize for ridiculing you and making you feel bad. Better yet, I will no longer respond to any more of your posts. Just try to remember one thing: If you treat people with respect, they will usually treat you with respect.

Best wishes,
Van

OK,now I feel left out- :( --nobody has ever made fun of my spelling or grammer!! :frowns: Don't yall like me????? :cry2:

:lol2: :lol2: :help:

Mr Sirloin2, I would still like to respond to your posts and you to mine.

PS hope ya'll heal up OK. mnmt

what was this all about was a thread locked???, we haven't had a public display of waring for ages, thought we were all over that sort of thing!!!.

peg4x4":3nwyx4ov said:
OK,now I feel left out- :( --nobody has ever made fun of my spelling or grammer!! :frowns: Don't yall like me????? :cry2:

Uhh, I think that's spelled grammar. Feel better? :)

OLF":3e1d0gtu said:
peg4x4":3e1d0gtu said:

Uhh, I think that's spelled grammar. Feel better? :)
There should also be a ' in ya'll.....how you feeling peg? hope all is going well.

I'm ok,Dr took me off the chemo that messed up my stomach,and my hair is growing back. I feel good,in fact if I didn't know I was sick,I wouldn't know I was sick.. Do tire out quick,tho. Still have chemo every Wed,so I have to work around Wed.(not that I work)
Thanks for askng..

Latest posts