Dear Santa

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Dear Santa if you can see past all the transgressions of Isom and TB on the naughty list.
I was wondering if you could up grade there lump of coal to a horse turd. You see Santa they are not really bad just
challenged in life and social skills. I really don't want either to be disappointed in the morning.
I fear they would have no idea what to do with a lump of coal. I do know with 100% certainty they know what to do with a horse turd.

Caustic Burno":39ko3fx4 said:
Dear Santa if you can see past all the transgressions of Isom and TB on the naughty list.
I was wondering if you could up grade there lump of coal to a horse turd. You see Santa they are not really bad just
challenged in life and social skills. I really don't want either to be disappointed in the morning.
I fear they would have no idea what to do with a lump of coal. I do know with 100% certainty they know what to do with a horse turd.

I certainly can't speak for Isom but I plan on going to confession tonight and then to midnight mass. In view of the current administrations treatment of coal and coal mining I might prefer the lump of coal. It might be extremely valuable someday whereas the horse turd would simply dehydrate and eventually deteriorate into little more than floor sweepings. I realize I'm somewhat challenged in many areas, social skills being one of them, however, many times it's just so simple to remedy a situation by being honest and if the offended party is most often a "mature" person so I figure they'll get over it. If they can't it is not my responsibility to pander to them, pat them on the back and tell them how good they are and that everythign will be ok. It may and it may not.

Now...CB I don't have a clue what to recommend old Santa bring you. I've considered a food grinder so you could eat meat once again but then I don't know if your system could handle the excessive and I certainly don't want you scoured on Christmas day. Chocolate covered nuts might be good as you could at least suck the chocolate off them and then your better half could re-gift them to somebody you really don't care much for. I simple expression of love from your family to theirs.

Now Isom...who knows. Perhaps Santa can see fit to bring him one of those imbalancer bulls Jogee raises. He could cross it with a miniature brahman cow then use the offspring as a new herd sire to upgrade his present herd via multiple trait selection.

Anyway, here's hoping ol' Santa sees fit to bring you old pharts something that will keep you occupied and out of everyone else's hair for a while.

Blesssings and Merry Christmas to All. And to those that don't recognize Christmas for what it truly is .... well God loves you too :!: :!: :!:

Dear Santa,
Thank you for giving me a healthy wife for Christmas. She beat a cancer that was supposed to kill her by the beginning of this year. Of all of the gifts I could have gotten, this was the best. I asked you and God and it happened! I wondered about you but I never questioned God. If more folks believed in God and Santa instead of the commercial that is now Christmas, the world would be a better place.

If more folks believed in God and Santa instead of the commercial that is now Christmas, the world would be a better place.
could not have said it better

Merry Christmas to all and may God bless you with a happy and prosperous new year.

Balin' Wire":2omioe4o said:
Dear Santa,
Thank you for giving me a healthy wife for Christmas. She beat a cancer that was supposed to kill her by the beginning of this year. Of all of the gifts I could have gotten, this was the best. I asked you and God and it happened! I wondered about you but I never questioned God. If more folks believed in God and Santa instead of the commercial that is now Christmas, the world would be a better place.
Amen

hooknline":2sj5tcqz said:
Balin' Wire":2sj5tcqz said:
Dear Santa,
Amen
ditto that.

Latest posts