Dear Santa

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Please send me some rain. You can "supersize" me if you'd like. That would be much appreciated too.

ALACOWMAN":1cntkr80 said:
i think he left your presents here, your more than welcome to come get it

Might be easier to just truck out the cows. Darn things got into the hay and busted nearly every bale and scattered it on the ground. I probably lost 25%. Wheat is about dead. It is going to be marginal making spring. No one to blame but myself. Gonna dump yet more cows in January.

don't worry to much Jo has told us there will be no tomorrow. :( :lol: :lol: :lol: but if there is you are more than welcome to all our rain, it has not stopped for four days a steady hard rain :mad: I wish it would stop.

backhoeboogie":itc62rln said:
Please send me some rain. You can "supersize" me if you'd like. That would be much appreciated too............................. Darn things got into the hay and busted nearly every bale and scattered it on the ground

Ya sure it wasn't the wind that did it? Dang it has been blowing relentless since last night and today.
(got 1/4" rain last night)

No rain here but sure did get the wind.Had to put a couple bricks in my hip pockets in order to stay on the ground.

Cal

backhoeboogie":1giw0xzy said:
ALACOWMAN":1giw0xzy said:
i think he left your presents here, your more than welcome to come get it

Might be easier to just truck out the cows. Darn things got into the hay and busted nearly every bale and scattered it on the ground. I probably lost 25%. Wheat is about dead. It is going to be marginal making spring. No one to blame but myself. Gonna dump yet more cows in January.

Good Luck my old friend.
I going to sit on the few I got left until this drought break's
Bought fifty rolls Monday for 25 buck's a roll just to add to the reserve.
It was a deal I couldn't pass up.
I have three or four years worth put up now.

Ya'll need to find the heathen that's keeping the rain away. I've seen preachers run off during a drought.

The wind was terrible today!! Supposedly had a mud storm last night. WTH? I hate cold windy days. Bah humbug.

colleen":vk0rupmg said:
The wind was terrible today!! Supposedly had a mud storm last night. WTH? I hate cold windy days. Bah humbug.

Raining mud-oh yeaaah..
We used to have those out in San Angelo colleen. First time it happened, I got up to go to work, and thought someone had thrown a couple buckets of mud on my truck's hood and windshield during the night.