Dear Jack Letter

Help Support CattleToday:

jack.diamond

Reaction score
Read the letter first, then see the picture below. Might be a blonde involved!!

Wouldn't this just really twist your knickers!!!
:eek:

To my darling husband

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately, it was not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent, but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweet heart.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.

XXX

crash.jpg

Did you notice where the tags on the car / truck are from?

I think it happened as Houston Nutt was rushing home from the Razorback game at Auburn last weekend to tell his family how the Hogs done.

;-)

lol, I almost spit out my coffe on that one - my parents have a red corvette AND a big truck (although it is not a ford)...I just had to copy and paste that into an email to her.......tee hee

onthehoof":2bppif7s said:
lol, I almost spit out my coffe on that one - my parents have a red corvette AND a big truck (although it is not a ford)...I just had to copy and paste that into an email to her.......tee hee

Look closer, just above the license on the car. That's a prancing horse--Ferrari.

Vet_pic3_back.jpg
tee hee, I still sent it to her, although she may not think it funny. Maybe she'll trade me for my old beat up plow truck with a wooden bed and john deere green plow?

I was thinking; I can't decide if I would fight him for the car, or drive the truck.......I guess neither after this photo :lol:

chrisy":ledbhg3t said:
why a blonde, I'm a good driver I am :p hope he has good insurance and loves her a lot after this one. ;-)

Chrisy,

I just thought if would be appropriate, because I've always heard "blondes have more fun". :p

Jack

Latest posts