Dear God

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Dear God,
So far today I have been allright
I have not gossiped or lost my temper. I haven't been grumpy, nasty, selfish or over indulgent.  But in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed and from then on I'm going to need a lot more help Lord! 

Any reasonably healthy person that posts from bed at 10:25am can't really say they aren't being at least a little self indulgent...........

greybeard":22may833 said:
Any reasonably healthy person that posts from bed at 10:25am can't really say they aren't being at least a little self indulgent...........
That's the sign of a fella that has it made. :nod:

TexasBred":3m77ftsh said:
greybeard":3m77ftsh said:
That's the sign of a fella that has it made. :nod:

Naw, he's just practicin for when he does!

Kingfisher":3m2zozao said:
Dear God,
So far today I have been allright
I have not gossiped or lost my temper. I haven't been grumpy, nasty, selfish or over indulgent. But in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed and from then on I'm going to need a lot more help Lord!

I want to know the secret to avoiding all that poor behavior before getting out of bed. I seem to start behaving poorly as soon as I wake up. God help me, I even have dreams of poor behavior before I wake up.

On second thought, maybe Kingfisher wuz just 'takin care of personal bizness" this morning...
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kingfisher":93ik261o said:
Dear God,So far today I have been allright
I have not gossiped or lost my temper. I haven't been grumpy, nasty, selfish or over indulgent.  But in a few minutes, God, I'm going to get out of bed and from then on I'm going to need a lot more help Lord! 

Watch it, you're gonna get this post locked!

Latest posts