Dear Abby

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
LETTERS DEAR ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER

Dear Abby,
A couple of women moved in across the hall from me. One is a middle-aged gym teacher and the other is a social worker in her mid twenties. These two women go everywhere together and I've never seen a man go into or leave
their apartment. Do you think they could be Lebanese? :shock:

Dear Abby,
What can I do about all the Sex, Nudity, Fowl Language and Violence On My VCR? :eek:

Dear Abby,
I have a man I can't trust. He cheats so much, I'm not even sure the baby I'm carrying is his. :idea:

Dear Abby,
I am a twenty-three year old liberated woman who has been on the pill for two years. It's getting expensive and I think my boy friend should share half the cost, but I don't know him well enough to discuss money with him. :(

Dear Abby,
I've suspected that my husband has been fooling around, and when confronted with the evidence, he denied everything and said it would never happen again. :roll:

Dear Abby,
Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own? :help:

Dear Abby,
I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?

Dear Abby,
My forty year old son has been paying a psychiatrist $50.00 an hour every week for two and a half years. He must be crazy. :p

Dear Abby,
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober. :(

Dear Abby,
My mother is mean and short tempered. I think she is going through mental pause. :lol:

Dear Abby,
You told some woman whose husband had lost all interest in sex to send him to a doctor. Well, my husband lost all interest in sex and he is a doctor.
Now what do I do? :help:

dj":2x2dj8bf said:
LETTERS DEAR ABBY ADMITTED SHE WAS AT A LOSS TO ANSWER

Dear Abby,
I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober. :(

i like this one the best.

Latest posts