dead cat

Help Support CattleToday:

joe

Reaction score
My son was having a birthday party last week, and the Mrs. went out to get the icecream from the freezer in the garage. After cake and icecream was done, and the clean up had begun, my son took the icecream back out to the freezer. Somehow the cat had gotten into the freezer. Panic arose in the group of 9 year olds since the cat was stiff, and appeared dead. Being the good father, I call the vet on a saturday night. He says to get a eye dropper and put three drops of gas on the cats tounge. We get that done, and the cat jumps up...alive!!!!!!!!! He takes off through the kitchen, into the living room, across the couch, up one side of the drapes, down the other, across the sofa again, then falls over!

(this is where you say..."what happened?")

He ran out of gas.

The buffet places prefer them. They bread em' and disguise the meat,Some Call it Poo Poo Kitty.We heard a place was closed down a while back when inspectors found several cats hanging in a cooler.

Cat----The other White Meat!

Crowderfarms":1gaxgiqc said:
The buffet places prefer them. They bread em' and disguise the meat,Some Call it Poo Poo Kitty.We heard a place was closed down a while back when inspectors found several cats hanging in a cooler.

Cat----The other White Meat!

Ewwwwwwww! :( :shock: :( :shock:

Msscamp, Wasn't trying to gross you out! But you know when you eat Chinese, you have to have some suspicions.... You know those things on the buffet that are grilled we have always called "Poodle on a Stick" but man are they good! :shock:

Crowderfarms":2ki608s9 said:
Msscamp, Wasn't trying to gross you out! But you know when you eat Chinese, you have to have some suspicions.... You know those things on the buffet that are grilled we have always called "Poodle on a Stick" but man are they good! :shock:

Thanks, I will never be able to eat Chinese again without wondering. As I have an overactive imagination, I think I'll pass on the chinese!! Bleah!!

msscamp":2d5kf5a3 said:
Crowderfarms":2d5kf5a3 said:

Thanks, I will never be able to eat Chinese again without wondering. As I have an overactive imagination, I think I'll pass on the chinese!! Bleah!!

If it taste good, what difference does it make? :D

ffscj":1riz7q1g said:
msscamp":1riz7q1g said:
Crowderfarms":1riz7q1g said:

If it taste good, what difference does it make? :D

I can't believe you asked that question! Yuck!

I lived in China for three years. Ate cat once, not knowing about it, tasted like rabbit. Another time I had dog, also not knowing, tasted very bad and when I was told what it was I run to the bathroom, my stomach just caved in on me.:shock: I keept seeing my own hunting dog and loyal partner in front of me.
Since then I have a policy; "I never eat waht I cannot 100% identify by sight, taste or smell." Having said that, the snake wine, the one with the pickled sanke in the bottle, tasted very good.

Swiss Cowboy :cboy:

Swiss Cowboy":155fxbfp said:
I lived in China for three years. Ate cat once, not knowing about it, tasted like rabbit. Another time I had dog, also not knowing, tasted very bad and when I was told what it was I run to the bathroom, my stomach just caved in on me.:shock: I keept seeing my own hunting dog and loyal partner in front of me.
Since then I have a policy; "I never eat waht I cannot 100% identify by sight, taste or smell." Having said that, the snake wine, the one with the pickled sanke in the bottle, tasted very good.

Swiss Cowboy :cboy:

Ok, ok...I know I'm playing right into your hands on this one, but some things are just not right!! You guys have fun with this thread. I'm outa here! Gross toasties!!!

Latest posts