de-wormer prices$$$

Help Support CattleToday:

TNMasterBeefProducer":zn3291ct said:
Ive noticed that the 5 liter agrimectin is about the price you are quoting. It has the same mg (5) as regular Ivomec pour on. Only thing I dont like is I have yet to be able to find a generic Ivomec eprinex that is weather proof.

I doubt you ever will find it weather proof we sell it for 64 a 5 Liter. Can do better on a pallet drop shipped 24 boxes 2 per box. Send a PM if you want more info.

Jeff

mack":42n7mjwi said:
Just curious what kind of prices you guys are seeing on generics.

I found some 5 liter ivermectin for $62

Take an egg count befor and after the use of that generic and see if it really was worth it.

Just got a 5 liter cydectin for 299. I don't know that much about womers which is best. should i rotate around.

Be careful with the generic. Always check the country of manufacture. It might be from those wonderful Chinese that can make hamburger buns from cardboard......

gertguy":3p65f9wy said:
Just got a 5 liter cydectin for 299. I don't know that much about womers which is best. should i rotate around.

Cydectin is excellent wormer. And is also oil based which makes it somewhat more weather resistant. Worming and then repeating in 2 weeks probably does more good than rotating from one wormer to another and worming only once. As for generics, I tend to shy away from them. Sure the guarantees are the same but that doesn't mean you'll get the same results.