DB Cooper

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't know what to believe about any of this newfound info, but I have always been fascinated with this event, even before I hired the kid that found some of the money.
Brian Ingram lives here, and I hired him in 2003. Unbeknownst to me when I hired him, he was indeed the same Brian Ingram. He brought some the money to work one day. He worked for me just a few months.
My day job is aviation related, so this historical event has always intrigued me.

Ouachita":290mhyuk said:
I don't know what to believe about any of this newfound info, but I have always been fascinated with this event, even before I hired the kid that found some of the money.
Brian Ingram lives here, and I hired him in 2003. Unbeknownst to me when I hired him, he was indeed the same Brian Ingram. He brought some the money to work one day. He worked for me just a few months.
My day job is aviation related, so this historical event has always intrigued me.

That's a really interesting story. And it's pretty wild he was able to keep some of the cash. I suspect it will end up on Pawn Stars 3.0 in 2035 when he's looking for some extra spending money in his retirement.

Latest posts