Daylight Time

Help Support CattleToday:

It's easy just get up a 1/2 to 1 hour before the sun comes up everyday. I been doing that for 30+ years and don't even need a watch. Life by the sun and moon is the only way to live. IMO

Well dummy me forgot to set the clocks back but still slept till 8. I got up fixed my coffee and turned on the news before I realized it was only a little after 7. I will be ready for bed by 8 tonight.

DST is what happens when Congress gets all "Bi-Partisan". Never underestimate the power of 535 stupid people in a group.
I could post 100 links to arguments against DST. I won't, because ya'll don't deserve that, even though many of you wrongheadedly support this twice annual disruption.
I lived most of my life till now without DST, and I assure you life was better without.

john250":2r9qg5v8 said:
DST is what happens when Congress gets all "Bi-Partisan". Never underestimate the power of 535 stupid people in a group.
I could post 100 links to arguments against DST. I won't, because ya'll don't deserve that, even though many of you wrongheadedly support this twice annual disruption.
I lived most of my life till now without DST, and I assure you life was better without.

:nod: :tiphat:

Presently, my body is in the denial and defiance mode and I am not in full compliance with the new time so far. I thinks it stinks! :tiphat:

Didn't change much of anything for me. Since I haven't punched a clock now for going on 9 yrs, I just go to bed when I feel sleepy and get out of bed when I wake up. :nod:

Cal

Jogeephus":38j945ib said:
The good thing about DST is the clock in my truck is now correct! :banana:
Well mine is wrong now. Tried to change today and couldn't figure it out. Have three options, trade trucks, unhook and rehook batterie at 12:00, leave alone till its right next year.

I was going to reset mine Jed, but 1/2 way thru the process, I forgot what the correct time was so now it's wrong both hrs and minutes.

Latest posts