Daylight Savings Time Revisited

Help Support CattleToday:

I think on a job like that I would be glad to the one that weighs more thus I could be the counter balance weight. But in actuality I would probably lose weight as I would rather quit the job rather than be involved in the potential accident.

It is probably safer than it looks at first glance, as there are tie ropes in place and if the knots are tied properly they should hold, I've seen worse on sites. Although you wouldn't get me up there, to be fair I wouldn't go up any ladder past the sixth rung, even if it was bolted down and screwed firmly to the wall. :frowns:

Yeah, those bamboo things they use in China look pretty scary to me too. I still think I'd just leave the time alone before climbing up there. Wonder if he went out the window or started at ground level. :???:

The article says they were painting but my guess would be that they are resetting the clock to 'African time' :p

Jogeephus":352dkmpx said:
Maybe this will make those of us who complain about having to reset our clocks feel a little better.

http://www.vertikal.net/en/news/story/13244/

I resemble that. Having experienced life without DST, I will spend my last years to end the absurd practice of DST. :mad:
I've got Vertigo, bad. It came on me sudden. I drove by a construction zone and some worker was walking a beam maybe 250-300 feet in the air. You aren't getting me off the ground .

Latest posts