Day out at Daughters....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
File0011.jpg

This is the view from my Daughters kitchen window. The youngest one who lives in Yorkshire.

we were up there the other weekend and I have just put them on the computer, and thought I would give you all a look at some of our Country side.

we went go carting how fast is that wow, here is a couple of photo's getting ready, my Husband is in the foreground and me in the back, now I know how it is to wear one of those face masks :roll: :lol:
File0012.jpg

File0013.jpg

may have thumbs up but the eye's I think says it all :shock: they are blue but the contacts make them look brown for some reason.........Chris

Looks like you had a ball! Thanks for the pics. :)

Alice

Anguscollegekid":382w3h3x said:
Helps me visualize the rolling fields that James Herriot always talked about. love his books

Me too! AND the videos, they are great. Would love to travel there someday and see Yorkshire in person.

Wonderful pictures, Chrisy, we finally get to see the real you, even with a mask on. You've got beautiful eyes!

Gale Seddon":3rp3vdld said:
Anguscollegekid":3rp3vdld said:
Helps me visualize the rolling fields that James Herriot always talked about. love his books

Me too! AND the videos, they are great. Would love to travel there someday and see Yorkshire in person.

Wonderful pictures, Chrisy, we finally get to see the real you, even with a mask on. You've got beautiful eyes!

Thank you, was once told they were my best feature, can't, no wont say what happened to that guy.

the fields in the front of my Daughters house are some of the fields used in the making of the TV show, 'All creatures great and small' based on James Herriot books. They are the fields that Emily Bronte and her sisters, walked and played as children... it is the Moores of 'Wuthering heights' and Jayne Eyre, the Street oppersite is where the Bronte sisters were born, Thornton Village is the start of Bronte Country it is very historical, and very beautiful but cold.....It is also where the last outbreak of foot and mouth was, and BSC started, to the left of the picture are some blue looking buildings, thats the farm that first found BSC. Thornton is not to far from the Lake District where Betrix Potter of 'Peter Rabbit' fame came from.
Next time I go to the Lakes I will post pic's, wont be 'til the summer though.

Thanks for sharing those pics... Your daughter has quite a view from her kitchen window. I like seeing countryside photos..