Dawn Wells

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
Have you donated to the 79 yr old actress (go fund me drive, )
she is in need of money. She has now raised $139000. She needs $180000.

ALACOWMAN":3vcsielg said:
Jogeephus":3vcsielg said:
No but there was a time long long ago where I'd have given her and Barbara Eden my world.
Problem is, they wouldn't want me back then,, and wouldn't have me now..are vice virsa....

Same here. :lol:

She must not have been the sharpest tack in the box or would have known who to use those feminine wiles on . The youngest and arguably (barely) best looking female was stranded on an island with Mr. Howell (a millionaire) for nearly 15 years, and she's broke?
(Show ran for 3 seasons but it was another 11 years before the sequel came out where they got rescued)

trivia:
The pilot, including the opening scene where they are initially leaving the harbor for their '3 hour tour' was filmed in Hawaii.
Look close when they reach the point and you can see the US Flag is at half mast. That part of the pilot was filmed within days after JFK was assassinated.

greybeard":16qivslh said:
She must not have been the sharpest tack in the box or would have known who to use those feminine wiles on . The youngest and arguably (barely) best looking female was stranded on an island with Mr. Howell (a millionaire) for nearly 15 years, and she's broke?
(Show ran for 3 seasons but it was another 11 years before the sequel came out where they got rescued)

trivia:
The pilot, including the opening scene where they are initially leaving the harbor for their '3 hour tour' was filmed in Hawaii.
Look close when they reach the point and you can see the US Flag is at half mast. That part of the pilot was filmed within days after JFK was assassinated.
Also, Ginger and the Professor were played by different actors in the pilot. In the original there was no Mary Ann, there was Bunny, who was also not played by Dawn Wells.

i read a mag interview with her probably a year ago..

said they got almost nothing to star on the show, and didn't get ANY royalties since back then it wasn't standard..

The professor, with nothing more than a coconut shell and a few leaves and vines could build anything but a radio and fix anything except a 2' hole in a boat...

Latest posts