david petraeus

Help Support CattleToday:

Gee, a general had an affair. Now there is big news. Let's see. Ike had an affair in England during WWII. So did MacArther. Patton had too many to count. I bet if we were able to go back in history there would be a pretty long list of generals who had affairs. Two of the biggest things which make men attractive to women are money and power. Most generals are real rich but a four star is darn sure powerful.

It is a distraction plain and simple. The media is making a big deal over it so everyone will look the other way.

I use to think that this country needs to open season on lawyers. I have changed my mind, I think we need to start with the media.

kelley must have relly rung petraeus's bell

Victor said he "terminated the relationship" after Kelley asked for $80 million. He decided that while she was not making an inappropriate request on purpose, it showed she was inexperienced and unqualified for the job. He also began to wonder about Petraeus's judgment.

"It became clear that it did not smell right," he said. "Gen. Petraeus should not have put an inexperienced person in charge of the Free Trade Agreement with such an important ally as South Korea."

cross_7":qnm6q3la said:

Victor said he "terminated the relationship" after Kelley asked for $80 million. He decided that while she was not making an inappropriate request on purpose, it showed she was inexperienced and unqualified for the job. He also began to wonder about Petraeus's judgment.

"It became clear that it did not smell right," he said. "Gen. Petraeus should not have put an inexperienced person in charge of the Free Trade Agreement with such an important ally as South Korea."
that would have been the deal breaker right there :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":30ou64oi said:
cross_7":30ou64oi said:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":3dxcr6vc said:
cross_7":3dxcr6vc said:

:lol2: :shock: :secret:

Trying very hard to be non political but it seems that DC has something in the water. The minute you get there, you turn into an a$$ and the longer you are there the bigger a$$ you are.

melking":3vvxd0rr said:
Trying very hard to be non political but it seems that DC has something in the water. The minute you get there, you turn into an a$$ and the longer you are there the bigger a$$ you are.
Or you're a pretty honerable guy who does one thing really wrong and you get thrown under the bus. :???:

Latest posts