david petraeus

Help Support CattleToday:

cross_7

Reaction score
the whole david petraeus, paula broadwell, jill kelley is twisted.
i thought all that james bond sleeping with all those women was just in the movies.

is it just me or is she cockeyed ? :D
kelly-2.jpg

I'm starting a boat that is going to be loaded with people like this that we don't need and put out in the midle of the lake and sunk.

I kind of think that if the director of the freakin' CIA can't even have an affair without getting caught he needs to be fired regardless of how we feel about the affair... I mean, COME ON! If you can't even manage an affair without getting caught, you're not even qualified to spy on CANADA!

cow pollinater":d4pw7lwk said:
I kind of think that if the director of the freakin' CIA can't even have an affair without getting caught he needs to be fired regardless of how we feel about the affair... I mean, COME ON! If you can't even manage an affair without getting caught, you're not even qualified to spy on CANADA!

:clap:
hadn't thought of it that way
thats funny

cross_7":273ueeku said:
is it just me or is she cockeyed ? :D
Actually, she looks quite a bit like my wife, who also has a lazy eye. I was married for about six months before I noticed and I still don't see it as a prominent feature. :lol: :nod: :nod:

cross_7":9d64u4m4 said:
cow pollinater":9d64u4m4 said:

:clap:
hadn't thought of it that way
thats funny
That was my first thought too but this is some kind of diversion or payback or some such thing.

cow pollinater":2ogwcxmi said:
All he had to do was look in the TV camera and say, "I did not have sex with that woman".
Worked for Bill. :lol:

cow pollinater":3ezpqzkr said:

Your crazy wasting money on a spy for up here. Ask politely. We'll be happy to tell you all our secret hiding spots for maple syrup. :cowboy:

john250":1viez1mz said:
Diversion. And, if the FBI can read Petraeus' emails, what can they do to you or me.
good point! by the way, anytime you are talking on the cell phone, you can be sure beyond any doubt that someone is listening in......

She's just one. He got caught. He ain't said, "I did not have"....... Maybe he's got a little more integrity than others?

CB nailed it. Willard comes to mind.

In my opinion it is just a big diversion from the real issues. We actually know very little.