Daughters first week of school / life lesson learned

Help Support CattleToday:

My daughter has/had some issues with her mouth/teeth. She did look "different". We had some work done and the final results are showing and she has gone from the ugly duckling to beautiful in the last two years. She is a Sophomore now and this year she is actually one of the popular girls, unlike her very outcast life as a freshman(other than a few close friends).
I was so proud of her when she came home and said she had purposely made friends with two freshmen that were getting a raw deal(good personalities but different) just so they would fit in better. Its worked and now everyone is accepting them and she feels great about it, and so do I.

she said she will never forget how bad it felt, and doesn't want anyone else to go thru it. Shes got a good chance of being Valedictorian, and wants to get up and rub her success and beauty in to those that made her life difficult. I guess no one can be perfect :)

My wife made a surprise trip to the school to have lunch with our daughter and drop off the presents we bought her best friend I wrote about in this post. She found that still to this day my daughter sticks close by her friends side aiding her and being the best friend possible.

Like the picture! Very sweet. Your daughter's friend has a very cute dress. Y'all have 'done good' with that daughter of yours. She seems like a very good natured child.

Katherine

skyhightree1":5tu5mujr said:
My wife made a surprise trip to the school to have lunch with our daughter and drop off the presents we bought her best friend I wrote about in this post. She found that still to this day my daughter sticks close by her friends side aiding her and being the best friend possible.

Pretty girl Sky and a good heart to go with it. BTW her mother must be a beauty cuz i have seen your pictures and thank God she must look like her Momma. ;-)

Workinonit Farm":3siaaqi8 said:
Like the picture! Very sweet. Your daughter's friend has a very cute dress. Y'all have 'done good' with that daughter of yours. She seems like a very good natured child.

Katherine

Thank you very much and I told my daughter to tell her someone saw her dress and liked it.

3waycross":28lk3r4n said:
skyhightree1":28lk3r4n said:

Pretty girl Sky and a good heart to go with it. BTW her mother must be a beauty cuz i have seen your pictures and thank God she must look like her Momma. ;-)

Thanks 3way lol yes sir her mom sure is and I am very thankful she got her looks from her :lol: I showed her what you wrote she started laughing and said you got that right.

slick4591":28lk3r4n said:
And I hope she ain't hard headed like her daddy. :lol:

Slick that is one trait she got from me ... world look out :lol2:

bigbull338":28lk3r4n said:
God bless your daughter for sticking close to her friend.

Thank you very much bigbull

You should be proud, that is a pretty little girl with a great smile. You should probably practice more with your shotgun, or stock up on lead. And that is one fancy dress her friend is wearing. Great picture.

Latest posts