Daughter's First Prom Dress

Help Support CattleToday:

Dave":65pfcry7 said:
Lovely daughter HG. I am certain that you are one proud papa.
Having raise three daughters you don't have to be cleaning the guns. Just get real close to the boy, look him right square in the eye, and talk low and slow about how much you care for your daughter. Those young boys are easy to intimidate and it is one of the fun things a dad gets to do.
Years ago I told a kid who started dating my middle daughter that he should come help work some calves. I told him that any boy who was going to date my daughter should know how fast I can castrate a bull calf. Him and the daughter will both be 30 next month and I think he is still scared of me.
:clap: Love it! I think my Grandgirl will be okay when the fella comes to get her and meets her 6'4" daddy with a steely blue stare. My first date was to be to a summer event and the fella showed up in Bermuda shorts . My Dad said hello, you look like a sandhill crane. She is to be home at whatever time he said, can't remember but I do know we where back home at least five minutes early.Daddys and daughters have special relationships.

A very nice looking young lady!!
Reminds me of my daughter at that age, who was quite 'rough' on the boys. I was prone to intimidate them at first, but then began to feel sorry for the new ones that came around. Didn't think she would ever leave home (which was kinda ok with me) but one finally lassoed her and they've given me 4 grandchildren.

greybeard":3veqbqy7 said:
A very nice looking young lady!!
Reminds me of my daughter at that age, who was quite 'rough' on the boys. I was prone to intimidate them at first, but then began to feel sorry for the new ones that came around. Didn't think she would ever leave home (which was kinda ok with me) but one finally lassoed her and they've given me 4 grandchildren.

GB you got that wrong she finally cut one out of the herd.
They actually do the picking.

Ryder":35cbhkwt said:
M5farm":35cbhkwt said:
I was lucky. Most all of the boys that came calling knew of me and were already intimidated. I didn't have to say much to them. There have been a few that met me for the first time told my daughter they were scared of me. My voice scared them.
Your voice scares me and I have never even heard it. :hide:

I sang BASS with a Gospel quartet for about 5 Years.

I am with Alan......

maybe even castrate a couple of lambs with your teeth....

make that yahoo know that he ain't messing with no metrosexual.......

like others her I had two sons and am so glad......I would not have been a good father to a girl....I recall all to well how driven young bucks are....

Latest posts