Daughter's early X-mas present to me

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
My daughter came in the other day from shopping and was beaming from ear to ear since she had found the perfect Christmas present for me. At twelve, she is smart as a whip and already realizes that you can buy just about anything you want. So what she bought me was my own politician. I think she bought it at Blaggo's which is an uptown shop somewhere. Never been there but they tell me it must be nice cause they got about everything for sell.

Anyhow, I just wanted to introduce you to my main man - the honorable Senator Teddy Dumasse'. (Of french heritage)

I first met STD at a two week seminar put on Amerijo Industries where we discussed the importance of government funding of genetic research into the Imbalancers as well as American Idol's effect on the economy. This seminar was very informative and helped STD form a sound understanding of why a few billion dollars will be a sound investment for the taxpayers.

Here is Teddy at the lodge. This also is where he earned the nickname - STD. Of course this is sort of an insider joke and I have promised not to divulge this info as long as he continues to be friendly to my cause.

IMG_3175.jpg

The versitility of this man is unreal. He has a solid grass-roots backing from the workers in Detroit. He boasts of how he has the whole auto industry behind him. He really understands cars AND the tire industry. He even owns a car.

IMG_3176.jpg

Here is a Teddy at a stump speech. Unlike most politicians who must keep the sheeple back with ropes and guards, Teddy commands such respect everyone gave him plenty of breathing room. Impressive.

IMG_3181.jpg

On the subject of the economy, Teddy suggested everyone tightening up a little. I think most people got his point.

IMG_3177.jpg

I think you will be seeing more of the man in the future.

Cool present Jogee . Are you sure he is a politician, I mean where is the comb-over ? Anyway from the looks of that post your daughter may be a future writer for David Letterman, although Dave will be about 100 by the time she's out of college

Larry

Jogeephus":2iyly7r2 said:
HOSS":2iyly7r2 said:
Thats a great gift Jo! But I would much prefer your daughter blackberry jam to Teddy :D

You like?!? Pretty tasty ain't it. :nod:

Better than snuff and not half as dusty! I almost got sick on peanut butter and blackberry jam samiches after I got back from visiting you. Polished off that jar in no time flat.