Daughter Could Use Some Prayers....

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
My baby girl is getting ready ready to bring her first child into this world (Grand Baby #5 for me)!! She is not due for a couple of weeks but her blood pressure and some other issues have been acting up... Long story short, she was admitted into Vanderbilt last night and they have started to induce her. Doc says it could take up to 30+ hours so I will be driving down there this morning. All should be just fine, but it never hurts to ask for Prayers!

Brian

Thanks guys! Yes, Vanderbilt is the right place to be... My wife has been a Flight Nurse at Vandy for 20 years and my oldest son is a Physician (Army) who concurs that she is at the right place. Thanks for the Prayers.

Thanks for all the Prayers... Our little Angel came into this world last night at 12:57! Baby and mom are both doing great!! 6lbs, 8oz and 19 1/2" in length... She is Beautiful!!

TN Cattle Man":14wqyilg said:
Thanks for all the Prayers... Our little Angel came into this world last night at 12:57! Baby and mom are both doing great!! 6lbs, 8oz and 19 1/2" in length... She is Beautiful!!

Congrats!

TennesseeTuxedo":14kb7106 said:
TN Cattle Man":14kb7106 said:

I expected a text or call.

Congrats!
It was a little late... :D

TN Cattle Man":efubn53d said:
TennesseeTuxedo":efubn53d said:
TN Cattle Man":efubn53d said:

I expected a text or call.

Congrats!
It was a little late... :D

Valid point.

Latest posts