Dating site for farmers...

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
I was just watching the "Ugliest Dog" contest on tv and I saw a commercial called "Just for Farmers". Appearantly, it is an online dating site for rural folks. So I just thought I would mention it to anyone out there whose lonely... I am sure they take hobby guys, too! ;-)

Don't you find it somewhat coincidental that there would be a dating site ad shown during the ugliest dog contest? Hmmmm. It's almost prophetic, somehow...

Alice

I date my wife. Seems it keeps us young in love.

You lose when you take each for granted.

One thing about it... Gals that are hunting farmer/rancher boyfriends can't be in it for the money :cboy: Z

Millironqh, if you can't make any money in farming quit and stop driving down the market for others.

AuctionBOY...HUH???

1. I am not a farmer.

2 We are in the business of breeding and raising foundation bred Quarterhorses. And... We do a pretty good job of it.

3. I have worked on ranches from Montana to Arizona to Texas and am yet to meet my first really wealthy rancher that made it on cows alone. Even the King Ranch didn't get where it is on just cows and cotton.

4. My comment was meant as a joke.

5. The next time you fire up on me for no good reason be ready to pay the price. I'm to old to have to put up with pups like you.

Zack Metcalfe
Mill Iron Quarterhorses
Home of Deegan Tomcat
Timberhawk Hancock
and the last of the Binion Ranch mares

Alright cowboy I am ready to pay the price! Don't threaten me? Go ride your horses around and don't think so much of yourself!

What happened to single farmers andf farmettes getting together?

Wewild, I think it is sweet that you are still dating your wife. Ideally, that's the way it is supposed to be in a marriage and I think she's real lucky.

But for the folks out there who are still single and looking, this might be the trick! I think it's kinda clever. I met my husband online. And I gotta say that there were some city boys out there who didn't understand country girls. Might be a good thing for someone out there, who knows?

Lammie":2k24ltph said:
Wewild, I think it is sweet that you are still dating your wife. Ideally, that's the way it is supposed to be in a marriage and I think she's real lucky.

I agree! Got a bro Wewild? ;-)

Lammie":2k24ltph said:
I met my husband online.

The last 3 weddings I have attended were friends of mine that met their spouses online - and one is now on their 10th yr of marriage.

My best friend and his wife met on Equestrian Singles nearly 4 years ago. (He's 67, she's 60) They got married horseback the Saturday after Thanksgiving last year and are still making Goo-Goo eyes at each other. :roll: :roll: :roll: Z

TnWI, where you are, people have to meet online. The summer I spent in that area, it was so cold, no one could come out of the house----families talk to each other online because it is so cold that they cant leave the wood stove on one side of the house to run across to the wood stove on the other side of the house.

stocky":3ldk6lby said:
TnWI, where you are, people have to meet online. The summer I spent in that area, it was so cold, no one could come out of the house----families talk to each other online because it is so cold that they cant leave the wood stove on one side of the house to run across to the wood stove on the other side of the house.

Stocky, now you and I both know that it wasn't the weather that was so cold, but the women you chose to be around ...... if you had been a little bit choosier, you would have found the warmblooded ones :D

Whatever happened to the time proven and true method of meeting in a bar and getting them drunk?

dun

dun":9wcnwepz said:
Whatever happened to the time proven and true method of meeting in a bar and getting them drunk?

dun

We got smarter! ;-) :lol: :lol:

msscamp":d81prge5 said:
dun":d81prge5 said:

dun

We got smarter! ;-) :lol: :lol:

Not an adequate application of booze then. That's supposed to make you dumber. Or at least dumb enough!

dun

dun":11crbeu0 said:

dun

That's how my wife schnookered me! :oops:
I'm a cheap drunk.

cfpinz

cfpinz":c1s2gd54 said:
dun":c1s2gd54 said:

dun

That's how my wife schnookered me! :oops:
I'm a cheap drunk.

cfpinz

Yeah, that's it! My wife got me drunk and took advantage of me

dun

Milliron-

Take it easy on Auctionboy-if you notice you will see he is from New York!!!

Probably hard for him to understand us Texicans...

Yea, well I'm not saying that didn't happen on our first date. But we met on line, not in the bar. What happens after the intros is nobody's business, I guess. 8)

Latest posts