Dating site for farmers...

Help Support CattleToday:

jw":3mrn6lal said:
Milliron-

Take it easy on Auctionboy-if you notice you will see he is from New York!!!

Probably hard for him to understand us Texicans...

Yea I noticed that. He's still a pup and was out of line. I'll stay off him as long as he doesn't direct his stupidity at me.Z

Wewild":3m51f1vy said:
I date my wife. Seems it keeps us young in love.

You lose when you take each for granted.
Have to agree with you there! 28 years on Sat 30th September,the time has just flown (always does when you'r having fun!) To keep to the thread, we met at church youth group in our teens,

My stupidity, Milron (which is a stupid name). You said something stupid and I called you out on it. Atleast you came up with something witty to say like calling me stupid. Also please quit the southern jealousy!

dun":2312iery said:
msscamp":2312iery said:
dun":2312iery said:
Whatever happened to the time proven and true method of meeting in a bar and getting them drunk?

dun

We got smarter! ;-) :lol: :lol:

Not an adequate application of booze then. That's supposed to make you dumber. Or at least dumb enough!

dun

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's the part we got smarter about! ;-)

I have heard that women have been using a date rape drug on unwitting men for years. It is sold under the trade name of beer.

auctionboy":259wtuli said:
My stupidity, Milron (which is a stupid name).
Perhaps you should change your name to illiterateboy.. If you could read, you'd see that his handle is Mill Iron QH -- not Milron.

illiterateboy":259wtuli said:
You said something stupid and I called you out on it.
Again, if you could read past the 2nd grade level, you'd see that he actually made a joke. It was funny too.

can't-read-boy":259wtuli said:
Atleast you came up with something witty to say like calling me stupid.
He was probably afraid to use a three syllable word like "ignorant."

stupidboy":259wtuli said:
Also please quit the southern jealousy!
He's from the South, genius, and your from NY. Why would he have "southern jealousy?"

My suggestion to you is that you hire a new person to read to you, because the one you've got now clearly isn't doing a very good job. Of course, you'll probably never hear this because your reader-tooer will probably ignore it so they don't lose their job.

Stupid reader-tooers.

cmjusto,
I would guess you are one of them people that has no idea what is going on at most times. Read things again and maybe ten times after that then take three days to think about everything, then try to be smart. I'm not going to explain everything to you, but wonder if it is your lack of education that is confusing you.

auctionboy":1z490gev said:
cmjusto,
I would guess you are one of them people that has no idea what is going on at most times. Read things again and maybe ten times after that then take three days to think about everything, then try to be smart. I'm not going to explain everything to you, but wonder if it is your lack of education that is confusing you.

You just made a case in point.

suctionboy":17inh3zp said:
wonder if it is your lack of education that is confusing you.

It's true that you have confused me, yet, I am educated. Ironically, I agree with your position that the two are closely connected.

Now,now,never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person :lol:

Why the heck don't you two just move on to the "fist fight" section of the boards and duke this one out instead of hijacking my thread!

Latest posts