Danica bids farewell............

Help Support CattleToday:

Crashed in final race, perhaps a fitting end for the "Anna Kournikova" of motor racing.
She also crashed in her go-kart racing debut at age 10 before going on to win 10 regional go-kart titles by age 15.

She proved the critics wrong who had predicted her weight of 100 lbs would provide her with an unfair advantage.
Danica Patrick retired as the most successful female race car driver of all time.
368 races 1 win (The Japan Indy 300, 10 years ago with team Andretti) and 21 top ten finishes.

I never understood why people hated on her. She is an above average driver, with above average business savvy, that happens to have good looks going for her. She quit school at 16 and moved to a foreign land so she could go to work, and came from humble, middle class beginnings.
I think she'd still be driving if the Bears hadn't hired her as a confidential informant. ;-)

jltrent":2oc944o3 said:

She came and left almost the same way........wrecked !!!! Farm fence she was well below "average". About anybody could have her results are better especially driving for one of the best car owners in the business with the best people and the best equipment. She would never have been given a chance if she didn't come with "Go Daddy" as a coupon.

I don't care what anyone's says, to rip the car around the track at 225+ you've got to be spectacularly good. I think a lot of folks are frustrated because she had the best car and still couldn't win, yet she overshadowed other, better drivers. It's not her fault, but she sure did benefit from it. However, she's single, no kids and 36. I hope she's happy with the decisions she made because there's no going back.

Farm Fence Solutions":15u30iz3 said:
Haters gonna hate.

Watch her reruns if you don't believe me. There are 15 year old kids that can outdrive her day in and day out. She was good for the sport int he short run. Female, very pretty, very sexy, a big name sponsor but in the end it's about results and they kept her running a couple years longer than they would have a guy being no more productive than she was.

If she had a crank she couldn't have gotten a ride in a stocker at the local dirt track. One of the poorest excuses for a driver that any form of motorsports has ever seen.

jehosofat":wg24x6ib said:
True Grit Farms":wg24x6ib said:
I hear she's taking up drag boat racing.

Beotch wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Way to bring the class....

I'd love to see you in any kind of car that you have to consistently drive into the corner at 220 and not hit anything. It looks so easy on TV, and the folks that do it are spectacular. While I'll agree she got too much attention for a mid- to lower-tier driver, to get to that level one must be pretty darn good. And all those guys wheeling a big old dirt late model around on a Sunday night wouldn't hold a candle to her in an Indy car or they'd be there already.

Bestoutwest":3f4irtu8 said:
jehosofat":3f4irtu8 said:
True Grit Farms":3f4irtu8 said:

I'd love to see you in any kind of car that you have to consistently drive into the corner at 220 and not hit anything. It looks so easy on TV, and the folks that do it are spectacular. While I'll agree she got too much attention for a mid- to lower-tier driver, to get to that level one must be pretty darn good. And all those guys wheeling a big old dirt late model around on a Sunday night wouldn't hold a candle to her in an Indy car or they'd be there already.

I would probably be the guy that you don't need to explain anything to about going fast. Ask around these boards and somebody will give you the answer.

Bestoutwest":3e9rc8qr said:
jehosofat":3e9rc8qr said:
True Grit Farms":3e9rc8qr said:

Inside joke Bestoutwest, you don't know who your talking about.

jehosofat":3fe87ejf said:
Bestoutwest":3fe87ejf said:
jehosofat":3fe87ejf said:

I would probably be the guy that you don't need to explain anything to about going fast. Ask around these boards and somebody will give you the answer.

But you slow down as you age.

True Grit Farms":2g6j9ur7 said:
jehosofat":2g6j9ur7 said:
Bestoutwest":2g6j9ur7 said:

But you slow down as you age.

I do, but my motors don't. I got more money to spend on 65K motors now than I did when I was young . . . . . .lmao

Latest posts